[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hakkasan-1.jpg (40KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
hakkasan-1.jpg
40KB, 800x550px
give me some recipes for savory meals including mango

pls no oven recipes and none with too many spices because I have access to neither
>>
>>8991538
>File name: Hakkasan...

Literally the worst place on earth with the worst people on earth.

Someone should torch that place down with everyone in it.
>>
A1 sauce and mango
>>
>>8991538
>savoury recipes
>mango
>no oven
>no spices
So you want a savoury mango dish that has to be cooked on a stove/in a microwave and uses no spices? Good luck with that. Your best option is cutting it up into small cubes and mixing it raw into salads.
>>
>>8991600

checked
also I thought that's how the dish is called
after googling can confirm looks like a faggy place where rich daddys sons pop bottles of 500$ vodka
>>
>>8991538
Mango salsa
>>
You've excluded all possibilities. Unless you have a mango grove, 0 moneys, and literally nothing else considered food on the house, give more details.
>>
>>8991607
well stir fry could work I imagine
>>
>>8991612
I have a stove.. a pan, a pot and I can buy meat and vegetables but for example indian spices are limited
>>
>>8991538
Tilapia ceviche with mango. Doesn't even require you to cook it.

Dice tilapia filet(s), some onion, some cored and seeded jalapeno; mix and COVER (yes, as in "submerge") this in lime juice with a little sea salt and cilantro. Cover in plastic wrap and stick it in the fridge for ~8 hours. The lime juice will cook the fish if you've done the right thing and submerged it.

Dice some tomato, cucumber, and mango, and combine this with the fish after it's been "cooked" (the fish should have turned white and opaque); refrigerate for another couple hours.
>>
>>8991538
Rly
Green mangos
Salt
Lime juice
Thats all you probably fucking need i dont fuck with ripe mangos
>>
>>8991640
>"cooking" fish by leaving it in lime juice in the fridge for 8 hours
This sounds like a really good way to get parasites.
>>
>>8991538
>no access to spices
where exactly do you live?
>>
>>8991651
well then use thawed frozen fish
>>
>>8991657
in your moms house
>>
>>8991538
your only options are raw and semi-raw dishes like ceviche

I recommend a poke stack
take various fruits and veg and press them into a ring mold in layers with chunks of raw tuna
from the top down I like
>tuna
>mango
>avocado
>onion
>cucumber

garnish with a little ginger and wonton chips (best made yourself on the stove)
>>
>>8991697
>>8991640
will try thanks
>>
Turns it into BBQ sauce
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
I love mango in sushi. Especially with some soft shell crab or shrimp tempura in a roll.
>>
>>8991538
- mango/ginger/tomatoes/cilantro/lemon
salat (nice with grilled fish or prawas

- mango chutney (onions, pepper belt, ginger, eggplant, mango, vinegar)

- sauted chicken-mango-coconut curry

- tuna steak in sesame with mango-salsa

- iced mango-yellow Peper belt gazpacho with basil
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.