[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use food items as beauty products?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MarrowConditioner.jpg (42KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
MarrowConditioner.jpg
42KB, 401x500px
If so, what do you use? I make a scrub out of olive oil, sugar, and orange peel, but nothing fancy.
>>
>>8990695
Does apple cider vinegar count?
>>
>>8990695
I use coconut oil as a face wash. Just a lil dab in the shower, rub it all over your face. Then rinse it mostly off. Conditions as it takes off your makeup residue.
>>
>>8990752
Forgot to mention, I use the virgin cold pressed junk, not that liquidy cooking shit.
>>
>>8990752
I use coconut oil in the shower as well, but over my entire body after normal soap.

also I have benis u wan sum fuk
>>
>>8990695
I rub coconut oil all over myself before going to bed if I feel dry and itchy. Sometimes, I fap with it.
>>
>>8990752
M U N I C H
U
N
I
C
H
>>
>>8990752
Refined or unrefined?
>>
>>8990695
My sister used to use fucking olive oil on her hair, she used it while in the shower too so the shower floor got all slippery and shit, almost cracked my skull a few times cause of the stupid bitch and her fucking olive oil bullshit
>>
>>8990752
I use coconut oil as lube, If that counts
>>
>>8990860
Hmm, seems like you know a good bit about your sister's hygenic practices. Asking for a friend, are you from MS?
>>
>>8990752
Thats pretty common.
>>
>>8990964
MS? You mean Mississippi right? I'm actually from Australia

I know about the olive oil bullshit because when I lived at dads she would take the olive oil from the kitchen to the shower and leave it in there, plus the bathroom would smell of olive oil and the shower floor would be super fucking slippery.

Plus we constantly had to buy olive oil cause she kept using that shit even though we bought her hair conditioner and told her to stop using all the fucking oil, we even hid it in the corner of highest shelf in the pantry, she still fucking found it and used it.
>>
File: relish.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
relish.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
I use this as mustache wax occasionally
>>
>>8990994
>>8990860
>>8990833
My sister does this. She lives with our mom still and mom gets pissed about her running a small amount of coconut oil down the drain with gallons of hot water. Have you ever noticed any issues regarding such?

I use a tiny bit of it to help with dry skin in the spring, so I'm curious too.
>>
>>8991019
Coconut oil can solidify in the drain if it came in the solid form, clogs the drain real bad man

Not to mention using any kind of oil in the shower makes the floor of the shower super slippery and dangerous
>>
>>8991019
Running olive oil down the sink is a fucking nightmare to clean out, I imagine even with gallons of water flushing it can still clog the drain

But that's probably only if you were using handfuls of it every time you showered
>>
>>8991019
>>8991031
Actually just read up a bit more on it and any oil can clog up drains
>>
>>8991033
lol all it takes is a pot of boiling water poured down the drain and a plunger, ez pz
>>
>>8991016

Fucking kek
>>
My soap is made out of pure animal lard. It does an amazing job at keeping me clean but not dry. It was what our ancestors used for a reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.