[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get the best lobster roll in New England?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (177KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 900x1200px
Where can I get the best lobster roll in New England?
>>
File: 299388384884.jpg (31KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
299388384884.jpg
31KB, 500x304px
>>8982982

Why is her nose so red?

Allergy to the wine, or shellfish...WHICH FUCKING ONE!?!?
>>
>>8982982
is that eliot roger?
>>
>>8982982
Todd English used to have a good one at kingfish in Boston, but it closed.
Maine I guess.
Also Luke's in NYC is good too.
>>
>>8982982
This image is making me uncomfortable
>>
>>8982984
I wanna know why her features are so disproportional to the size of her head and slope of her jawline
>>
She could eat my lobster roll if you catch my meaning
>>
>>8982997

It's a trap, that's why. Only an autistic sperg who thinks he's a girl would get THAT dressed up to dine in an establishment that hosts toddlers in stackable wooden high-chairs, or serve toddlers at all fot that matter.

That is a guy.
>>
>>8983013
it's lobster so it's fancy
you're overthinking this
>>
>>8983013
>THAT dressed up
???
>>
>>8983017

It's a trap...lobster is a roach of the sea. Not high class. Food that requires a bib is irredeemably awful and puerile.
>>
Gotta go to Maine, frankly. If you are in Boston get the warm buttered at Row 34 in the Seaport.
>>
>>8983027
you're preaching to the choir, I don't like lobster
you're still overthinking this
>>
>>8983021

>ordering sutter home zin at a diner to appear fancy

It's a guy, with shit taste too. The earrings and dress don't even match, typical male trait, lack of color coordination.
>>
>>8982982
You should post more pictures of this person desu
>>
>>8983037
https://www.instagram.com/mairmairr/?hl=en
>>
>>8983029
Yeah, someplace in Maine, probably in Portland or some little seafood shack in a coastal town.
>>
>>8982997
focal lens
>>
>>8982982
i don't know about actual New England, but the next closest thing to authentic new england is chowder-heads in florida. Absolutely wicked rolls
>>
>>8983013
I am a transsexual and cannot fucking believe how wrong you are. That jaw, that chin, those cheekbones, total lack of prognosticism, shoulders, neck.

Son have you ever seen an actual tranny? We really aren't that pretty.
>>
File: rG1pcQQ.gif (196KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rG1pcQQ.gif
196KB, 500x281px
>>8983916
>total lack of prognosticism

what?
>>
>autistic shut-ins getting triggered by a roastie drinking cheap wine out of a libby glass
OMG SHE IS NOT THAT PRETTY WHY DO THESE ROASTIES THINK I'M HORNY? AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THAT $3 LUXURY WINE? LMAO I AM NO KEK, WINE IS ICKY AND I'D RATHER SPEND THE $3 ON VAPE CARTRIDGES
>>
>>8982984
>Why is her nose so red?
Bananas and blow
>>8984940
I think he's saying there isn't a groundhog up her ass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.