[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

how much is too much?
>>
>>8981662
When you put it in your butt, its to much
>>
If it's not whole, preferably fermented, non-gmo soybeans then any is too much. Basically if it's not organic tofu/tempeh/natto then you're fucking yourself over by eating it.
>>
>>8981733
You seem gay
>>
>>8981750
Aww, little flyover got triggered by scary foreign foods? I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. Keep eating that gmo soy packed with phytoestrogens and tell yourself that it's the other people who are gay, definitely not you.
>>
>>8981750
What do you expect from a nĂ¼-male loaded on pseudoestrogens from eating soy. Don't eat soy if you want to be a man.
>>
>how much is too much
Like 4 liters of soy milk or 2kg of soy products. That whole PHYTOESTROGENS!!! thing is utterly retarded. You better stop consuming milk and dairy then because that's actual estrogens that actually influence your hormon balance.
>>
>>8981786
when civvies pretend to be scientists :)
>>
>>8981786
>cletus uses flyover meme inappropriately not realizing that the non flyover states are the ones who eat soy the most

It's okay Earl, we never expected much more than grade school-level thought out of you anyway! Just head back to those blogspots, they suit your reading ability better anyway. :)
>>
>>8981733
This is accurate. We make homemade miso and tofu from organic soybeans. These retards gnashing their teeth about estrogens in soy and vegetables are perfectly happy consuming rBST female growth hormone saturated dairy banned in every 1st world country except guess which one?
>>
File: 1495863203205.png (798KB, 1169x916px) Image search: [Google]
1495863203205.png
798KB, 1169x916px
>being scared of soy
>not happily eating soy without a care in the world and taking your HRT afterwards
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>8981966
>pleb flyovers drinking rBST budget brand milk when the cheapest brand on my shelves has had hormones banned for 30+ years
>>
>>8982816
>consuming phytoestrogens to interfere with your HRT

hur it all like estrogen right it the saem!????!

You see, retard trannies like you make the exact same logical fallacy that the stormfags use you just reapply it to your lives in a different, equally retarded way.

Continue telling yourself pepperment placebo tea does a~n~y~t~h~i~n~g
>>
File: 1495840395510.png (82KB, 492x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495840395510.png
82KB, 492x539px
>>8982827
Yes of course nigga XDDD
GOTTA GET THAT ESTROGEN SOMEHOW
uwu

brb making peppermint placebo tea
>>
>>8981786
>le GMO boogeyman
>>
>>8982821
>>8981966
Cow's milk has hormones regardless of whether they are injected with rBST or not.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
>>
>>8982917
>And that's why every peer reviewed study indicates rBST benefits your health and every first world country will not accept it!

Really gets the old manure shovel a diggin'. Thanks corporately bought congress for allowing the USDA and FDA to trash our food! You'll sure have my vote next year!
>>
>>8983002
I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying. I wasn't implying rBST is good for you, I was informing you that you're not safe even if it's rBST free
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.