[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people not eat the crust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: PizzaCrust.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PizzaCrust.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
Why do so many people not eat the crust?
>>
>>8980282
99% of the time it is not worth eating.
>>
>>8980282

Instead of eating bread without cheese and sauce on it I could eat more bread with cheese and sauce on it
>>
Because it's dry as shit and tasteless on all but the best pizza
>>
>>8980282
It's like 100 calories, you could skip the crusts 4 times and eat a whole nother slice without feeling guilty.
Most pizza places have shit-tier dough so the crust isn't worth eating anyway.
>>
>>8980282
too much bread
>>
Pizza crusts are best for dipping in sauces
>>
>>8980282
Low quality pizza or they're picky shits.
>>
Lol only poor fags eat the handle
>>
>>8980282
They want to save it for dipping sticks later on but they get to full of pizza in the process so just end up discarding.
>>
>>8980282
low quality pizza is made with low quality bread.
Thank god Papa John's gives you some dippin sauce to compensate
>>
>>8980684
Why not get a to-go tray and have dipping sticks the next day?
>>
>>8980409

the only good part of cheap pizza is economic satisfaction and the crust
>>
Is it wrong to eat someone else's leftover breadsticks?
>>
>>8980282
1. pizza eating contest, crust is the proof
2. literally just bread
>>
>not using the crust to cleanse your palette so the next slice tastes even better again

Plebs will be plebs.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (136KB, 1001x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
136KB, 1001x807px
>>8981738
>palette
Who's the pleb, anon?
>>
>>8980282
Children don't like bread crusts. If you know someone who does shit like this, don't ever cook anything nice for them, it's a waste of time and money.
>>
>>8981730
>2. literally just bread
you leave the buns out of your burgers?
>>
>>8981738
>palette
My third grade students struggle with the context of thi word the same as you do, anon.
I teach them a little sentence, 'my pal ate food that pleased his palate'.
It really works for them, you should try it too!
>>
>>8981765
yes.
>>
>>8980282
I usually make an effort to but I just can't really do it most of the time because it just sucks. I've had some very good crusts in my time though.
>>
>>8981767
Thank you
>>
>>8980282
for me, it's the calories
>>
File: .png (355KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
.png
355KB, 500x333px
>>8980282
It's just boring bread. However if it's stuffed sure why not.
>>
>>8981749
>>8981767
>wa la
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.