[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's /ck/s favorite brand of powdered peanut butter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: PB2-C2.jpg (42KB, 431x360px) Image search: [Google]
PB2-C2.jpg
42KB, 431x360px
>>
Kellogg's PB 3.0 Nut Vapor
>>
>>8980079
Why, though?
>>
>>8980197
Probably smoothies and shit.
>>
>>8980197
It's great for peanut sauces, or really anything that you want to add peanut butter to while having more control over consistency.
>>
>>8980079
Would it be good to take a heaping spoonful of that and eat it
It sounds like it wood be good
>>
>>8980238

It's not, really. It sucks up literally every bit of moisture in your mouth as the powder tries to hydrate and you just end up.with this weird blob of "partly hydrated powder encasing more unhdydrated powder and it's just an unpleasant experience.

Sort of the same as when you try to eat a spoonful of any powder
>>
>>8980079
Full of aflatoxins and concentrated omega 9 +6 in excessive doses.
I used to fill a bowl of this with milk into a nice thick consistency and eat the whole thing when I was high. Went through a big tub per week. Horrible shits ensued.
>>
>>8980197
Awesome on ice cream.
Good for when candy making, roll truffles in this instead of cocoa for a nice twist
Make Rice krispy treats, use cocoa krispies and sprinkle with powdered peanut butter

My brother and his fiancé use it because they are watching fat intake, when mixed it tastes like good peanut butter, but with way less fat content.

I was expecting it to be good for camping or hiking, but not really. It is kinda a mess to deal with the mixing compared to just packing normal peanut butter. No weight savings either, because because you have to schlep out the water to reconstitute it unless you are purifying water reliably at your destination.
>>
I tried PB2 but it just doesn't taste like peanuts to me. I've been looking around for a brand without sugar to see if maybe that's the problem but no luck yet.
>>
>>8980079
>3 tbs of PB2
>3 tbs cocoa powder
>cashew milk
>silken tofu
>honey to taste
>ice cubes
>blend until smooth

Laugh at me if you want but you'll never taste a better chocolate peanut butter milkshake
>>
>>8980244
Are you retarded? Your suppose to add water.
>>
>>8980565
Ya it's really good in milkshakes.
>>
>>8980244
I once ate a large spoonful of baking powder. Nearly choked me when it expanded. Stuff was fizzing out my nose.
>>
>>8981119
Are you retarded? Read the post he replied to.
>>
I don't see why low fat is a selling point here. Peanut butter has loads of unsaturated fats, the good kind. Stupid fucking food trenders that don't know shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.