[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you all ever watched Trevor James from Food Ranger? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (188KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
188KB, 900x900px
Have you all ever watched Trevor James from Food Ranger?

Why does this man have an obsession with saying "awesome" to every fucking answer that the Chinese people give him?

He frustrates me to no end.
>>
>>8978039
>Have you all ever watched Trevor James from Food Ranger?

Nope. don't see why I would.

>>Why does this man have an obsession with saying "awesome"
Who gives a shit? If you find him annoying then watch something else.
>>
>>8978044
Okay, anyone else besides Moral McUppity who doesn't realize you can find someone annoying but still watch their show due to interest in the food showcased ever watched his shows?
>>
He has autism
>>
>>8978039
I hate his mannerisms and the way he talks and his face
>>
>>8978039
he its not as annoying as the guy with the fucking stupid face that pop out his eyes everytime he puts something in his mouth.
>>
File: scared.jpg (34KB, 351x389px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
34KB, 351x389px
>>8978319
>that pop out his eyes everytime he puts something in his mouth
>>
File: you just know.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you just know.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
The show isn't about food, you fucking newfag
Trevor 'White dick for Yellow Chicks' James is not really making a show about food; just listen to him talk for a while.
>Today, I'll be going DEEP
>The DEEPER you go the better it gets
The real title is Poon Ranger
He goes around China, fucking all the low hanging fruit he can find. The man is a legend.
>>
>>8978374
dang what a qt
>>
>>8978374
he gets cucked yet he still has the fucking yellow fever you mong

ever notice the women he sits with distance themselves from him
>>
"Oooh"
"Howlah"
"Shehshinee"

You can actually see the poor food vendors cringe when they have to interact with this Round Eyes from Canada.
He's not afraid of anything, though.
It was funny when Mark Wiens buried him in peppers in Thailand.
>>
>When you can't get a white canadian woman so you pretend to love Chinese culture while completely glossing over their utterly nightmarish recent history
>>
WAAAU

WAUUUUUWW

WWWWWAAAAUUUUUUUOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOH WAAAAUUUUUWWWWUUHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>8978445
never happens
>>
>>8978039
the food always looks good but I can never figure out how to make it
>>
>>8978039
Was looking for a kung pao recipe and ran into this eunuch.

He's a disgrace to western men and should be culled.
>>
>>8978070
you just got btfo
>>
>>8978039
TAI HAO LE

>eats amazing food and gives light to interesting parts of China
>even speaks pretty good Chinese
>is annoying as fuck

You're not alone OP
>>
>>8978039
Why is it always beta males who make videos about Asian Street food?
>>
>>8978039
Awesome
>>
>>8978039
He is pretty stupid. Gave up a full ride scholarship in some Masters Program to go attend some Chinese culinary school.

He even mentions it in a video
>>
>>8978039
* makes loud sounds of food approval, looks around to see if people agree *
>>
>>8980151
I think he does that to be polite. Someone told me that it's like nice to make loud noises of enjoyment for your food in certain areas.
>>
>>8980148

>recent

China's history is basically JUST
>>
>>8983309
They really are obsessed with face like that.
>>
i love his autism and all the food looks good so i have literally watched every video
fite me
>>
>>8983785
same

I also like when he pretends to like stuff in Chinese and then slams it in the review blurb or speaks English

I'm kinda surprised how far he gets with Cantonese I thought China was pretty split with language
>>
>>8983309
Like slurping in Japan then?
>>
>>8978039
i found a lot of really really great restaurants when i was in chengdu through this guys channel.
He is the single most annoying restaurant tester i have ever endured by far, but he knows some great places
>>
>>8978039
He's weird as fuck. But actually seems like a very nice guy.
>>
>>8984687
Yeah. It lets the chefs know they're doing a good job.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.