[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best type of onion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Y7CCc9H7NK.jpg (62KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
Y7CCc9H7NK.jpg
62KB, 700x522px
what's the best type of onion?
>>
onion power rankings
1. sweet onions
2. white
3. green
4. yellow
5. shallots (gay onions)
6. red
7. pearl
>>
The name Kim Kardashian triggers something in my brain that gives me an overwhelming urge to masturbate.

Fucking addiction bruh.
>>
>>8976820
I used to be partial to the texas yellow, but now i just get the regular old white ones.
>>
>>8976840
Sooo you jerked it to this pic of an onion anon??
>>
>>8976853
No, was waiting for the feeling to pass. I already masturbated today what does my dick even want from me at this point?

I get the same effect from the names Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez. Wish I was a patrician boob guy but I'm a filthy literally shit tier celebrity with fake ass man.
>>
>>8976857
Jerk it to the onion anon
what a thing to be able to say you've done
>>
File: Yugi_and_Yami_Yugi.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Yugi_and_Yami_Yugi.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>>8976871
No
>>
I was hanging out with a chef at a Michelin star restaurant once and he called shallots the "prince of onions". It fucking kills me that I never asked him what the king and queen of onions are.
>>
red onion.

anyone who disagrees has never had to chop or cook at least 20lbs of onions every day for a living
>>
vidalia
>>
>>8976836
u r dumb
red onion a best
>>
>>8976820
hahahahaL such a funny pic do you mind if i save it

how are you :)
>>
>>8977000
>>8977399

Fuck red onions.

Yellow is best.
>>
>>8977000
Red onion is good in a salad or something where the onion is eaten raw

If you gotta cook the onion, brown is really your only choice.

I cry and get all runny nose n shit any time I cut up onions, I can't imagine how bad it is cutting up onions for a living but nobody is forcing you to, you could just go get any factory job and work your way up through that.
>>
>>8976820
onion powder
>>
>>8977436
I hear this a lot, but what do you guys have against red onions?
I use reds in curries or onions&peppers and I like it that way
>>
Yellow/sweet is most versatile
Red is best raw and fresh
White is only good for onion rings to be quite honest
Scallions are GOAT
>>
>>8977557
If I have nothing but red onion, I'll cook with it but it just lacks that savoury bite the brown onion has.

What does the white onion do? I've never bought one?
>>
>>8977565
White onion has a very generic onion taste. A bit more of a spicy bite to it than the other varieties
Works alright for caramelizing, best suited for fried onion dishes like onion rings though
>>
This thread reminded me of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6C_Zj_J7tM&t=31s
>>
I use yellow onions in dishes with a sauce, and red onions for raw/stewing/caramelising.
>>
>>8977770
If you make French onion meme soup with red onions then fuck you
>>
>>8976857
Are you me?
>>
>>8976857
>Kim Kardashian
>Nicki Minaj
>Jennifer Lopez
Haven't seen such shit taste in a while.
>>
>>8977968
i ain't retarded bruh

though i do wonder what it'd be like now
>>
The one I don't have to eat
>>
>>8978216
You gay boy?

These might be more you're style. Drake, Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars.
>>
>>8977409
sure, go ahead ;)
>>
>>8977436
This.
Red is best eaten raw. Everything else is good cooked.
>>
>>8977436
Your knife is dull dude its causing all the juice to fly into the air and into your eyes
Sharpen that shit and you will rarely if ever have that problem
>>
I get only red onions here,so red is my answer
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.