[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good friend chicken recipes? Legit, serious, post.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: southern-fried-chicken.jpg (133KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
southern-fried-chicken.jpg
133KB, 1260x630px
Any good friend chicken recipes? Legit, serious, post.
>>
chickens make shitty friends
>>
nugger hehe
>>
1)get some chicken
2) marinade it in whatever
3) dredge in seasoned flour
4) if you want it extra crispy throw it in an egg wash and back in more flour
5) fry in 350 degree oil until it's done
veeola

for the marinade you can use buttermilk or a brine. one time I used a sweet tea brine and it was pretty good. for the seasoning you can use whatever you want. I use salt, pepper, msg, paprika, mustard powder, and garlic powder. the trick to making it crispy is getting as much flour caked on it as you can without it falling off. when you think you have as much as you can stuck to it let the chicken sit for a while and shake any loose flour off before dropping it in the oil.
>>
>>8975692
date a southern black girl
(the following only applies if you are not black)

>sex whenever cause they're the male asians of the female world
>just don't leave and shell love you
>can cook dank ass food
>>
>>8975692

It's worth putting the chicken in seasoned buttermilk for 12 hours or so.

Dredge it in seasoned flour

Heat up vegetable shortening (1/2") to 350F

DON'T CROWD THE PAN

Cover and cook 5 min, check, make sure chicken isn't sticking, cover, 5 more min

Uncover (use splatter screen), flip chicken, 5 min, check for sticking, another 5 min, remove to rack ideally over folded brown paper bags (work great to suck up grease)

Hit them while they're hot with some salt and a LOT of fresh ground black pepper

The GOAT fried chicken
>>
File: chicken.jpg (666KB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
666KB, 4160x2340px
Here is Thomas Kellers fried chicken that i've done many times. Of course Kellers recipe book was ghostwritten by ruhlman so you can see him present TK's recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibNJHtbcy48
>>
Chicken, garlic, onion, white wine, diced tomato
>>
If you want that chick fil a taste get some dill pickle juice tenderise the chicken rub with old bay seasoning and then place in a bag and the pickle juice with equal parts of sugar and salt so 3 cups pickle juice 1 cup of water 1\2 salt and 1\2 sugar marinate 6-8 hours or overnight. Flour baking soda corn starch salt pepper what ever the fuck you want
>>
Literally ask any black guy
>>
File: 1487834277276.png (65KB, 565x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487834277276.png
65KB, 565x666px
Walla... (srsly enjoy).
>>
>>8976384
how do i meet one?
>>
>>8977887
https://g.co/kgs/Qm9Gna

I always do this version but simplified a bit. I don't bother with the malted milk powder or the two types of flour. Basically just marinade in pickle juice, rub with salt, pepper, and paprika. Bread in flour with a little ground mustard and fry. Easy as fuck and delicious.
>>
>>8975699
Take that back.
>>
>>8975692
Brine at least 4 hours in 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup brown sugar 3 cloves garlic and 2 quarts water. I suppose you can add pickle juice if you're cucked by chik-shit-a. Remove, pat dry and dredge in mixture of flour, paprika and black pepper. Pan fry in iron skillet on medium turning every 5 minutes to prevent scorching.
>>
(((>>8976384)))
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.