[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Food Needs a New Image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1495643317384.png (729KB, 1124x846px) Image search: [Google]
1495643317384.png
729KB, 1124x846px
I'm so fucking tired of American cuisine being viewed as just hotdogs and hamburgers.
>>
Who cares what they think?
>>
>>8975636
So American food is only food from the South Eastern states?
>>
Stop caring about what people on the internet think you moron. You just make yourself look dumb and gives them even more reason to mock you because they know they're getting a reaction out of it.
>>
>>8975957
People irl say that American food is shit. Most countries view us as a joke.
>>8975953
The south is the only part of America worthy enough
>>
>>8976026
Again, who cares what they think.
>>
File: toilet.gif (951KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.gif
951KB, 500x500px
>>8976026

Lol inbred dixie trash, you'll never rise again.
>>
File: 43565646.jpg (40KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
43565646.jpg
40KB, 400x399px
>>8975636
>orange chicken
>american food
>>
>>8975953
>>8976026
>>8976475
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICAN CUISINE BECAUSE WE OURSELVES CAN'T SETTLE ON ONE! FUCK JUST GET ALONG PLEASE
>>
>>8975636

AHAHAHAHA..'american food'....
>>
>>8976522
There isnt orange chicken in the photo, you idiot
>>
>>8976522
Where do you think you see orange chicken?
>>
>>8975636
who tf cares about what third world troglodytes think?
>>
>>8976541
Its almost like the USA is larger than the entire european continent and is just as diverse in its culture, cuisine, and taste!

Its also a good fucking lesson on why the EU is a horrible idea
>>
Europeans are retarded and can't even name and place each of our states even when a lot of our states are just as powerful as their whole countries. Let the mouth breathers think that they are superior to us culturally while we secretly reinforce Monroe's Doctrine, pull all US military bases and funding in Europe, and allow Russia to recreate the USSR while we laugh to ourselves.

I hope Trump was put in by Putin just so I can someday see the fall of the continent of Europe in my lifetime.
>>
>>8975953
/ck/ is very bad at acknowledging the nuances in seemingly "simple food" and disregard technique if the recipe appears simple. A lot of recipes from other parts of the country are highly dependent on this

Cheesesteaks for instance typically range from meh to down right bad once you're more than about 2 hours outside of Philly. (personally I'd go so far as to say most cold deli meat subs aren't that great outside of the northeast corridor).

Cheesesteak recipe is simple, its sliced ribeye, grilled and served on a hoagie roll with cheese, usually with onions and some kind of condiment. Yet so many places fuck this up. A large part of it is the bread. The bakeries just don't make a comparable style of roll outside of the region. Other places fuck up the thickness of the steak (it should be deli slice thin), precook it, or use the wrong cut. Places that pretend to be authentic think that means using wiz which only tourists get. A lot of places with real cheese do weird things during the melting like mixing the steak up in the cheese instead of laying it over top. Theres a lot of fucking nuance to the "simple" recipe to get it right, which is why its a regional specialty.
>>
>>8975636

> Eurofags claim to have good food
> A lot of Eurofags don't like their food enough to even put on a few pounds eating it.

> Most Americans are overweight because they love eating American cuisine so much.

They hate us cause the ain't us.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.