[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why Portland is absolute garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: kooks-burritos.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kooks-burritos.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Can someone explain to me why Portland is absolute garbage?
>>
File: jesus-hates-you_0.jpg (31KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-hates-you_0.jpg
31KB, 500x498px
Full of a bunch of SJW libtard snowflakes, who don't know how the real world works.
>>
>>8975053
that thing looks foul
>>
>>8975075
>uses an image of the epitome of SJW hating SJW's to ridicule SJW's.

Oh the irony!
>>
It's full of hipsters riding around on unicycles with waxed moustaches and women who don't have to get a real job because there are strip clubs and "burlesque shows" willing to hire fat, heavily tattooed women on every street.
>>
>>8975053
I dunno where you're eating, but it's obviously the wrong places. Hipster utopia it might be, but they have some damn good food and drink.
>>
>>8975412
lmao
>>
On the plus side everyone has eggs because about a decade ago hipsters all decided to start keeping chickens on their roof and in their backyard
>>
>>8975412
Dude...those hipsters riding unicycles with waxed moustaches...
Those were the 'women'...
>>
>>8975453
>keeping chickens for eggs

Gee, imagine someone wanting to produce their own food of infinitely better quality than corporate slop trough feed like humans have always done prior to WWII. Welp, they must be SJW, antifa, cucked hipster numales then!
>>
>>8975517
>implying portland isn't cucked when it comes to backyard chickens

Enjoy your three hens and no rooster faggot, I'd rather have chickens across the bridge in vancouver.
>>
1. Overbearing city council who blows transportation budget on new bike paths instead of fixing broken infrastructure.

2. The weather lead dust and mold makes everyone go loopy in the head.

3. All the niggers got driven out only to be replaced by white niggers and homeless.

4. The niggers that got driven out to the periphery radicalized and now storm downtown shutting down the light rail every so often.

5. The public transportation is collapsing due to homeless not paying for trimet passes.

6. There's just too many fucking people.

7. It was always a shithole, meme TV shows somehow tricked the morons in california to come to drizzletown.
>>
>>8975517
Nigga I have seen some dude walk a hen on a leash.

There is a fucking difference.
>>
>>8975053
Portland was too white for too long. When a place is very white, things go TOO well, and the citizens develop a guilt complex and begin punishing themselves. See also: Europe
>>
It's not all bad
>>
File: wp.jpg (56KB, 540x322px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
56KB, 540x322px
>>8975053
the burrito looks like shit but fuck PCSJWs
>>
File: 1490774262456.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490774262456.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>8975412
>hipsters riding around on unicycles with waxed moustaches

if something couldn't be more true
>>
You guys are talking about the Portland in OR right?

Looks so comfy on Grimm. Kinda wanted to move there eventually but guess not
>>
>>8975053
Because white people according to portland.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.