[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2413.jpg (108KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
108KB, 640x884px
What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as the colour of what they're eating?
>>
people who can be described as either "cereal-loving" or "Twitter user" tbhwy
>>
>>8974005
The kind that uses twitter
>>
Almost all meat and produce is selected or treated for colour. Nearly all Americans probably, they're fine eating chemically treated food if it looks nicer
>>
>"cereal-loving Twitter users"
Read: Shitposters on the internet that we screencapped and decided to revolve an entire news article around.
>>
>>8974005
Imagine if you regularly buy coffee from a certain place and then one day they start adding vomit green food coloring to their coffee just because.

Would you go back?
>>
>>8974024
except it's the other way around
>>
Hasn't the cereal looked like this for like 2 years now? And the "new" coloring is better, feels truer to the flavors.
>>
>>8974046
>flavors
All colors are the same flavor
>>
>>8974005
Fuck those whiny ass bitches. Good for General Mills, I hope they continue to use "natural" food dyes. Cereal is human feedbag food anyway, but let those bitches get their cancerous dyes from their other junk food.
>>
>>8974082
>All colors are the same flavor

1) different coloring agents (natural or artificial) have different tastes.

2) there are well studied physiological effects of color and people's eating habits. google it!
>>
the new colors look very autumnal. i'm into it
>>
Tbh i stoped buying when they quit the shapes
>>
>>8974005
Why should I care what "twitter users" think?
>>
>>8974005

the natural colors actually look better though
>>
>>8974238
This x100
>>
>>8974238

The round pellets were the original shapes tho.
>>
>>8974121
why do I like orange food so much?

carrots, yams, cheeses, curries, anything is better if it's orange.
>>
The same kind of fuckwits who A) eat cereal or B) have a twitter account
>>
>>8974005
>What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as the colour of what they're eating?

the kind that would use twitter
>>
>>8974920
>>
>>8974005
Really just makes me wanna get a box of Trix now..
>>
>>8975108
That looks like the unfortunate lovechild of Charlie Bucket and Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...
>>
>>8974015
Consumers will buy shit if it looks like gold
Thats like the first rule of marketing
>>
>>8974005
the ones on the left seem more apetizing honestly, the ones on the right look artificial as fuck, they don't even resemble food, really
>>
>>8974900
He didn't say the original shapes.
>>
>>8975168
>>8975168
>>>8974005 (OP)
>the ones on the left seem more apetizing honestly, the ones on the right look artificial as fuck, they don't even resemble food, really

That's funny actually, the ones with the "bland" colors use natural dyes.
>>
File: purple ketchup.png (240KB, 458x366px) Image search: [Google]
purple ketchup.png
240KB, 458x366px
>>8974005
There's a reason this didn't stick around
>>
>>8974009
fpbp
>>
>>8974005
The kind of autist who still enjoys sugar-saturated cereal as an adult
>>
>>8975367
man that was awful. i have some brothers and even though we were all little kids we didnt want to go near it. it looked so wrong.
>>
the new colors are quite comfy desu
looks like an autumn color palette
>>
>>8975168
>they don't even resemble food, really

>bright blue resembles food
>>
The new one just kind of looks like Reese's Pieces. I don't see the big deal.
>>
>>8975133
you should see its teeth
>>
File: maxresdefault-12.jpg (312KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-12.jpg
312KB, 1280x720px
>>8975151
You called?
>>
>>8974005
The homologous color scheme it has now looks cool
>>
>>8974005
Everyone you fucking autist. Picture a blue roast turkey. Does it look appetizing to you?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.