[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White-pill me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: marco_02.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
marco_02.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
White-pill me
>>
>>8972022
He made gordon ramsey cry
>>
>>8972033
No, Gordon Ramsmeme CHOSE to cry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
>>
>>8972022
Pure experience chef, completely 'mother's cooking is best' attitude. He's an artist without a master, a culinary vagabond with his own artistic stream yet no direction. Go at it with your own caution
>>
bad father
>>
>>8972022
his son is a fucking disgrace but that's what you get when you don't spend enough time raising your children i gues...
>>
>>8972040
i don't take him seriously after he said that you can put cream into the sauce when you make carbonara...
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>8972022

>Uses enitre bottles of ketchup and worcestershire in his sauces
>>
>>8972046
Well i mean you CAN it just won't be true carbonara anymore
>>
>>8972046
He literally says in the video it's non-traditional but it makes the dish better.

You compare a light egg/cheese carbonara to a slightly creamy-rich carbonara and come back to this thread.
>>
>>8972039
>he made himself cry

true words from a wise man senpai
>>
>>8972022

I think Marco is a pretty cool guy. Eh uses knorr stock pods and doesnt afraid of anything.
>>
>>8972069
i tried both of these versions and i prefer the egg/cheese carbonara by far, tastes great. putting cream inside any pasta sauce just fucks over any flavour and makes it taste muddy.
if you want to reduce acidity in your tomato sauce just put in a tablespoon of sugar, but fuck cream. it makes the sauce look disgusting, almost orange...
>>
Chill guy, goes around giving inspirational talks about his life experiences.
>>
>>8972022
Here's a quick rundown:
-Unilever bow to Marco
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Unilever with an iron but fair fist
-Own restaurant & pubs globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will michelin star the first restaurant on Mars (The White Room will be be the first restaurant)
-Own 99% of olive oil manufacturing facilities on Earth
-First designer chefs will in all likelihood be Marco chefs
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented gastronomical progress with them
-own Knorr R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Marcobots inside you right now
-Marco are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Marco bunker in Wilkes land?
-learned fluent French Gastronomy in under a week
-Nation states entrust their stock pots with the twins. There’s no stock pots in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Marco
-is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>8972022
USE KNORR STOCK CUBES
>>
>>8972122
>all those unchanged plural pronouns

2/10
>>
>>8972022
Makes me feel sad for him that his son is such a fucking degenerate
>>
>>8972039
Did knorr make marco use stock pot? No, Marco chose to use stock pot
>>
>>8972158
What's up with his son
>>
>>8972158
he spend most of the time in the 90s collecting michelin stars while his son was growing up without a steady fatherly presence. it's his fault that his son is undisciplined.
>>
>>8972039
>me made himself to cry

that's not how it works you overrated buttfucker.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.