[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREE FOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: shh.jpg (25KB, 343x293px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
25KB, 343x293px
ITT we discuss how you've obtained food free of charge whether it be by legitimate means, clandestine semi-legal means and outright illegal means (dine n' dash, hotel continental breakfast raids, shoplifting, etc)
>>
live on-campus at a college
>>
>>8971301
Go to the supermarket and check the bins that they use.
Get yourself loads of tasty in packaging stuff.
>>
>>8971301
I once stole an entire herd of cows.
>>
>>8971334
they put bleach in those in my country, otherwise the hobos would kill each other over it. I'm not even kidding
>>
>>8971318
This.

Even if you don't even go there, and can look like a student. Find out when events are scheduled and show up around the end. Catering people will just give away tons of shit.
>>
If you go to my local dunkin 10 mins before close, they give away free donuts cuz otherwise it would go in dumpster. They want fresh next morning, not day old.
>>
>>8971301
I used to work at subway. So now I get free subway. Not that I really like it though.
>>
>>8971344
Thats rough man.
Over here they don't even lock them or hide them.
Giant red bins behind the shop full of free food.
>>
>>8971301
Once when I was hitchiking cross country I ran out of money and hadn't eaten for 2 days so I picked a bunch of ears of field corn and ate it. Got me through until I could get some day labor. I guess that was theft. It was before GMO's so I'm probably OK.
>>
>>8971406
I'm Swiss and we barely have any homeless people but they're organised in gangs, so that's why they have to do it I think. It's for their own good I guess.
>>
>>8971417
I guess so. It's such a waste though. We must throw away so much food, while people stress about where their next meal is coming from.
>>
>>8971412
yeah pesticides weren't a thing back in the days
>>
I've mentioned this a few times before on here but I make a decent salary in a white collar profession and i occasionally go dig in the trash behind the grocery store or the ching chong restaurant, it almost gives me a boner to pretend to live like a deadbeat slob and eat literal garbage and conk out drunk in the woods lmao
>>
Years ago used to go into McDonald's late night and take burgers drunk people had bought and just left unopened.
>>
>>8971467
Living the life I see, anon
>>
went on a date
>>
>>8971301
>Work as goverment servant
>Have regular 4 hours long meetings arguing over comma placement in a Powerpoint presentation
>Get served free food paid by tax payers

Mfw gained 15 kgs after 3 years of this.
>
>>
File: 1469632684765.jpg (32KB, 403x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469632684765.jpg
32KB, 403x479px
>>8971301
When you go to the supermarket, go last thing at night. If they close at 9pm for example, go there at 8:30.

Most of everything in the bakery and deli section will be reduced or even half-price, if you're lucky the fruit/vege section too.

If you have a good butcher nearby negotiate a bulk buyer's deal with him. ie: offer to give him $300 up front for a tab if he gives you the cuts at bulk prices or at cost.

Find out the requirements for food stamps or the food bank in your local area. If you're a student or poorfag you can benefit from this.

If you travel a lot or are looking for a new job, consider a job in a hostel or a hotel. Lots of opportunity to get free shit there (not just food, but clothes, ski gear, one guy I knew even got a laptop from lost&found). If you work housekeeping expect to get a small fortune of snacks, pizza, alcohol, drugs daily.

>>8971367
This as well. Even if you're older just pretend to be a mature age student. If anyone asks, just say you're studying psychology or some other course that takes nearly a decade to graduate from.
>>
>>8971667
To add, if you have a fish & chip shop in your area try going there like 10min before close. Drunk people have a tendency to phone in an order and forget to come pick it up. Offer to buy the leftover orders from them for a discount.
>>
>>8971667
>in 2017 recommending foodstamps

Dude, come on. Do you news? You ain't getting foodstamps anymore. The christlike evangelicals will make sure a portion of the populace starves.
>>
File: THANKS OBAMA.jpg (70KB, 840x547px) Image search: [Google]
THANKS OBAMA.jpg
70KB, 840x547px
FUN FACT:

In the United States, food stamp (EBT) usage has reached all time historical highs, starting from 2008.

Barak Obama has increased food stamp usage and dependency more than any other president in the United States history.
>>
File: Obama's Legacy.png (416KB, 844x499px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's Legacy.png
416KB, 844x499px
>>8971770
>Barak Obama has increased food stamp usage and dependency more than any other president in the United States history.
>>
File: Free Food Niggas!.jpg (44KB, 718x522px) Image search: [Google]
Free Food Niggas!.jpg
44KB, 718x522px
>>8971770
>>
>>8971770

lol. you 'Mericans are fucked with a capital F.
>>
Food bank.
They gave me so much food i ended up distributing most of it amongst the local homeless.
I lied about my income though.
>>
>>8971792

wtf is that shit real? why am I paying taxes then?
>>
Back when /b/ was making fake coupons I printed a shit ton and got about 100 bucks in free fast food
>>
>>8971890
nice! template?

or nvm I think I can do it, just use a scanner and change the date on existing coupons
>>
>>8971744
reddit.com/r/politics

go. be with your people.
>>
>>8971301
Anything on the bottom rack of your cart is free when you do the Self-Checkout, IE: toilet paper, cat litter, larger / heavier items.

If an employee monitoring that section spots it, just play it off as "Oh damn, I forgot that was even there!"
>>
I used to eat for next to nothing when I was younger. I would spearfish in shallow water for sheepshead and snapper. Dumpster dive at panara for bread. Pizza from Dominos. Getting food isn't hard to do in some areas.
>>
Fast food and restaurant coupons. Use a throwaway email. A lot of places have Buy one get ones when you sign up. Like arbys has a buy a drink get a roast beef classic free. So a drink and a burger for 1.80.
A lot of them offer free meals on birthdays, so i sign up and set my birthday later in the week and get a free meal coupon etc. You can also complain about food you never had via email but thats iffy, depends on the company.
>>
>>8971335
GODDAMN RUSTLED, BOUT TO START A WHOLE JOHNSON COUNTY WAR
>>
see OPs pic?

thats me
>>
>>8971301
did thread mang
>>
>>8971344
country?
>>
>>8971631
roastie reeee
>>
File: Snapchat-2125989597.jpg (438KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2125989597.jpg
438KB, 1080x1920px
Pardon it being a Snapchat but I just took this.
>>
>>8971770
Fun fact jobs are becoming more and more automated eventually there just won't be enough for everyone and we're going to have to introduce a basic income you get for being a citizen.
We have cars that drive themselves
A machine served me at the supermarket yesterday. We don't need everyone to work and if we don't start phasing people out of work now everyone is going to end up doing ridiculously pointless jobs just to satisfy the cultural stigma that you need to work to earn your keep even in a society where robots do literally everything for us.
>>
>>8971654
Cod!
>>
>>8972678
When I was working at McDonalds I would give away so many free pies. They're not very popular where I worked but standard procedure was to make a full batch every time. When we aren't allowed to sell then anymore after laying in that heating box I would just give them away.

We actually had a really fat regular who would take advantage of this when we were open the whole night. Pretty scummy but I didn't really care
>>
>>8971744
>we all live in the same country
>>
My mum works at hotel/rehabilitation center kitchen. Even though she gets minimum wage and works from 6 am to 7pm, she gets lots of food, for example, 40 eggs, bread, steaks, that were cooked at her workplace, soup, et cetera. Basically, she brings home as much as her wageX2. When I go to visit ehr I always get lots of chicken breasts, bread, potatoes, flour and other tasty shit.
>>
>Be 13 (spring 2004)
>Go on 7 mile walk with dog
>Forgot to bring water
>Go into gas station with dog tied up outside
>Shoplift 2 beef jerky sticks and an AMP energy drink (back when they were in Red Bull size cans)
>Buy bottle of water
>Walk down the street a bit with dog
>Give him one of the jerky sticks
>Chug half the water, then waste most of the other half trying to get my dog to drink from the bottle
>Drink AMP, eat other jerky stick
>Dispose all evidence in trash can in front of someone's house
>>
>>8971301
Used to steal from supermarkets. Having any food you wish for readily available without paying is a nice feeling, it actually set off my interest in cooking.
>mfw I once spent an entire week with multiple bottles of 30€+ wine a day and Wes Anderson movies, interrupted by cooking and eating mostly steaks and various preparations of salmon
Made me feel quite Wes-Anderson-esque myself
>>
I noticed at work that when I scan out the damaged/expired items the food usually has a couple options. If it's expired it'll usually be sent back to the warehouse as an outdate, but choosing "opened package" tells us to throw it into the trash instead.

Some outdated items always come up as trash, like dairy products, the store's generic brand food, and bread/baked goods. I open the store by myself once or twice a week and usually have one cashier an hour or two later, so during that time I'll do the food outdates and pick whatever I want to take from them.
>>
organise date with some desperate chick, wait till they order desert and then excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. leave the reasturant
>>
>go to country store maybe like 5 years ago
>want an Ice Tea
>wait at counter for like 5 minutes, store empty
>just leave a $1 and leave

if I didn't walk there I could've robbed them blind; I walked down the road for like half a mile in sight and no one walked out of the store or yelled at me
>>
File: Obamas Legacy.jpg (100KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
Obamas Legacy.jpg
100KB, 1024x972px
>>8971770
>Barak Obama has increased food stamp usage and dependency more than any other president in the United States history.
>>
>>8973858
I wonder what else happened in 2008
>>
>>8971744
Good. Leeches need to fuck off and find another host.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.