[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best box Brownie mix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Damn straight they are.jpg (67KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
Damn straight they are.jpg
67KB, 475x600px
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
And here is what they really look like.
>>
>>8968983
how did u get brownie mix to turn into pasta
>>
>>8969150
Well you boil the noodles, sautee the onions, red pepper, mushrooms, and a tomato all in olive oil, then put a tiny bit of Ragu (like 1/4 cup). Spices like oregano and basil or just italian seasoning. Then mix the noodles in, add more olive oil. Then you lift up your magic wand! M*O*M can I have some brownies!
>>
>>8969168
thats pasta into brownies anon
we want the other way around
>>
>>8969170
I would have to ask my mom, but I did forget the Parmesan cheese. Kraft stuff in the green plastic jar, not that italian parmesan reggiano stuff that people eat to act above their class.
>>
>>8969170
Oh okay.
1.First you pour the brownie mix into a bowl, and then add half the amount of your liquids and double the amount of eggs (only the yolks).
2. Then knead it adding cocoa powder as needed every so often until the mass becomes tacky but workable.
3. Turn it out onto a well-cocoa powder'd work surface and begin slowly rolling it out into a quarter-inch thick sheet. Then begin cutting it into pasta strip or alternatively use a machine.
4. Take your fresh brownie pasta a lightly-sugar'd pot of chocolate milk set over a rolling boil for 7-9 minutes until desired done-ness. Serve tossed in a ganache or fudge sauce, garnished with toasted nuts.
>>
>>8969610
fug, that actually sounds bretty gud
However, I'd opt for bechamel or ever so slightly whipped cream instead of the ganache.
>>
File: 1491796682914.png (60KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491796682914.png
60KB, 498x498px
>>8968994
>using powder to obscure the brownies, the main focus of the entire picture
>using an entirely different dish to ALSO obscure the one focus of the entire picture
>>
i like that box mix ghiradelli makes more. think you can buy it at costco
>>
File: IMG_3535.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3535.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, jesus christ, isn't this /ck/? We should not be buying fucking brownie mix

That said, with all the pasta jokes, I got a real chocolate sauce recipe for pasta for you guys.
>>
File: p8300035.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
p8300035.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>8969871
Why not? /ck/ is food AND cooking, anything legally considered food should be fair game. There does need to be a balance between the two though.

I haven't had brownie mix in years, but my family always used to go for the cheap Duncan Hines stuff. I wonder if they still make the kind with peanut butter bits inside, I fucking loved those
>>
>>8968983

Do Americans really buy fucking "mix" in order to make brownies?

For fuck's sake it is literally a handful of ingredients:

1) Sugar
2) Flour
3) Eggs
4) Butter
5) Chocolate or cocoa powder (or preferably both)

You dumb fuck
>>
>>8969997
It is dirt cheap for enough brownies that we shouldn't be eating anyway.

>>8969858
Everytime I go to Costco I want this. But the box is so big.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.