[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fiber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: colon-blow-granola-14975.jpg (196KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colon-blow-granola-14975.jpg
196KB, 1200x1000px
honest question: does anybody here actually eat the recommended daily amount of fiber most of the time?
>>
>>8968829
Yep. It helps when you take soluble fiber with your water.
>>
I started eating more fiber and my bowel movements were more firm and cleaner, they'd come out in one long stroke and didn't smell as bad and also I didn't need to wipe afterwards so I didn't have to shower to prevent swampass anymore.

10/10 would eat fiber again
>>
>>8968829
I do eat a lot of rice and the one I use the most is the integral short grain one I buy at the Asian grocery shop so I guess I do
Whenever I have trouble pooping I eat a whole bowl of it and next morning I run to the shitter
>>
File: 5587.jpg (3KB, 65x90px) Image search: [Google]
5587.jpg
3KB, 65x90px
as long as you get 1g fiber per 100 calories
you're ok.

Get REAL fiber, not "sugar" fiber

FWIW I'm right
>>
I have to due to my diverticulosis.
>>
When I'm feeling health minded I'll take fiber supplements like a bar or powder. Helps clean you out a bit.
>>
File: nottobacco.jpg (13KB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
nottobacco.jpg
13KB, 430x215px
-1x roast chicken, skinned, deboned and cut into chunks
-1x leek
-2x brown onions
-1x carrot
-1/2 pound pearl barley
-68 fl oz chicken stock
-Oyster sauce to taste

Finely chop vegetables and sautee with garlic, salt and pepper

Place in pressure cooker with all other ingredients, cook for 45 minutes

Eat, 10-12 hours later have a mind bending bowel movement

Have been having traditional style soup 3-4 nights a week lately. Shitting massively and zero residue on wiping. YMMV.
>>
Probably. I've never really counted, but on most days I eat 5-10 servings of fruits and vegetables, plus a tablespoon of psyllium husk in my morning yoghurt-banana shake.

Haven't once been constipated since.
>>
>>8968829
I think so. I bought a bulk box of chia seeds and sprinkle spoons of them over everything I eat.
>>
>>8969614
This seems like bullshit but I want to believe it's true
>>
>>8969614
Eating unsoaked chia seeds can literally kill you.
>>
>>8969644
Does it create mustard gas?
>>
>>8969643
https://www.livestrong.com/article/444471-top-ten-health-benefits-of-chia-seeds/
>>
>>8968829
easily, I only eat pasta or rice like twice a week. The rest is canned vegetables and/or salad.
>>
>>8969614
>"daily fibers"
no suck thing. fibers are there to make the shit soft, it's not about eating the amount once a day it's about having some with every meal. And it requires enough water or it has the opposite effect.
>>
>>8968842
>fiber and my bowel movements were more firm
you are doing it wrong. drink more
>>
>>8969751
But you want it firm. Soft means messy.
>>
>>8969756
no, you want it soft.
>>
Why would you eat fiber unless you're currently suffering from pooping issues?
>>
>>8969782
no you dont.
>>
File: 1480776567758.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480776567758.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>just quit smoking
>cant shit properly
>getting anus tears

JUST
>>
Who /cracklinoatbran/ here? That shit cleans me out like WHOA.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.