[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i only have $400 for food for the rest of the month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8498.jpg (44KB, 266x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8498.jpg
44KB, 266x342px
i only have $400 for food for the rest of the month
>>
put $300 into savings
>>
>>8968419

get that protein breah
>>
>>8968419
>only 400

buy some ground meat and 20 boxes of riceroni, you'll still have 350 left
>>
>>8968432
how thin are these? wouldn't i be better off buying 2 pack discount store rib eyes from the 40% off bin at $3 each?
>>
>>8968503
They are greenish brown when you open the package.
>>
>>8968517
>>8968503
relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY

Shit looks vile to be honest. And OP, it's easy to get by with just $100. Grab some rice potatoes bell peppers onions and tomatoes, and whatever proteins you want
>>
>>8968419
Bath salts. Assuming you're not tolerant, you can get by with eating something tiny, maybe twice a week. You can stay up the whole month too. Just don't freak out and kys or eat people. If nothing makes sense, just eat something and go to sleep for a few days. If it still doesn't look right afterwards, just go on your instincts and eat them.
>>
>>8968503
better off buying pork butt
way more flavorful
way more versatile
way more cheap
throw in some bulk legumes/grains and you can feed yourself on $10/month
>>
>>8968503
price per ounce/protien count/taste you'd probably just be better going and getting manager specials or reduced meat and cooking it instantly. The videos and reviews of people trying to cook these things are horible
>>
>>8968419
is this bait? where do you live? my fat ass and my two fat roommates spend less than this combined, and we cook almost every night. damn.
>>
>>8968419
That'll buy you a bottle of Laphroaig 10yr every single day. Sounds like you're going to have a good rest of the month!
>>
>Live in one of the worlds most expensive countries
>Spend €40-60 per month on food
>>
>>8968419
Srsly op. Use 100, save 300. Veggies, pork shoulder, turkey/duck. Rice and potatoes. Dont be a tard
>>
>>8968419
And?

I spend like $100/mo. If $400 isn't a lot of food money for you then you're either spoiled rotten or the fattest fuck ever.
>>
Stock up on whatever meat is the cheapest where you live and frozen veggies.
>>
Huge bags of rice and chicken in large quantities
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.