[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starving General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: oliver.jpg (62KB, 372x271px) Image search: [Google]
oliver.jpg
62KB, 372x271px
You can only post in this thread if you are currently starving. Whether it be through poverty or through dieting, we welcome you with open arms.

With that said, I want you to torture me. I am on the brink of saying fuck it and just picking up a nice cheesy deep dish pizza and going to town on it.
>>
>tfw missed lunch and dinner to finish up assignments
>>
The fucking sick-pay is fucking late AGAIN god FUCKING dammit
>>
>>8967648
MORE?
>>
>>8967648
>158 5'7"
>goal of 140
>1 mile on the treadmill, 5 on the bike every day

All I've had to eat today is 3 bananas, coffee and a protein bar.

All I'm going to have tomorrow is bananas, coffee and a protein bar.

I want to order chinese so bad, go get a big greasy cheeseburger or a garbage plate, but the target weight demands i dont.
>>
>>8967714
bruh the fuck is wrong with you. i am the same height and i would be pretty ripped at 180, completely peeled at 165. 140 is straight anorexia
>>
>>8967701

AFLAC would have saved your ass for $30 a month.
>>
>>8967648
I want to be skinny but i binge eat so much i get all that i lost back :( i love cake so much
>>
>>8968124
are you a girl? add me on steam njoenka
>>
>>8968062
>145 at 6'1"
not anorexic, but skinny yes
>>
>>8967648
I had dinner but it was unsatisfying and I have a cold, does that count?
>>
>>8968328
5'7" you mean
>>
>>8967648

I was starved as hell and had to wake up at 4 am to make some oatmeal.
>>
>>8968072
I'm not from America tho. Also, I found some oats and 2 half-rotten apples, and made a "smoothie" so I'm fine for now.
>>
>>8967648
>General
>>
I just run 1h30, and now my boys cooling down, and im starving. But its too late to eat, almost 1am, it would ruin my run. There is lemon pie in the fridge, my all time favorite, but im trying to be stronger than that.
>>
>>8967648
girl i love hasn't talked to me in 3 weeks, feels bad man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.