[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking is so easy. Put literally anything in a pan with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0039.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0039.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Cooking is so easy. Put literally anything in a pan with some olive oil and it will taste good and everyone will be unreasonably impressed.
>>
>>8964385
>serve literally any meat product on top of a tagliatelle nest
>"wow anon ur llike a chef"
basic ass people I swear
>>
>>8964385
Pls don't invite me over for dinner
>>
Chapter One: Hot pan
Chapter Two: Nice and hot
Chapter Three: Press your palm
Chapter Four: Throw in a sprig of thyme
Chapter Five: Steaks done
>>
File: 1495275031865.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495275031865.png
91KB, 240x255px
wa la
>>
>>8964385
I know its hard to believe for people who have grown up cooking for themselves but regular people can't even cook a piece of meat without parts of it being raw and parts of it being burned. They fuck up everything from making rice to chicken. Then they live on take out for the rest of their lives, welcome to 2017.
>>
>>8966028
this, my friends and their partners are all pretty intelligent people but unless I'm cooking I don't eat food with them anymore. Every recipe they know is just some throw things in a crockpot and wait or stirfry and add bottled sauce or whatever facebook infovideo bs is simple and popular, don't know how to use spices and flavours, that's the kinda shit they eat everyday. They're amazed by even the most simple homemade meals I cook that aren't just a wad of stuff all cooked together
amazed by homemade ranch dressing because growing up all they've known is that hidden valley sludge
>>
>>8964385
Cooking has low skill floor and high skill ceiling. This is why people that can cook find people that can't so frustrating. They're looking at the ceiling and going "I'll never get there" but they don't have to.
>>
>>8965235
Nice, simple, rustic.
>>
>>8966082
Meanwhile they look at the floor and there's people that are below the floor which is seen as basic.

It's picturing themselves too low and getting surprised there are people lower than them.
>>
>>8966028
Welcome to literally any time after 1950, you mean.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.