[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0688.jpg (87KB, 736x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
87KB, 736x1077px
Are they overrated?
>>
>>8963039
no shit new friend
>>
>>8963039
Yes.
It's diabeetus in a cup.
>>
>>8963044
>not having cheat days
That doesn't answer the question
>>8963042
But they taste good, don't they? I live in the Netherlands, there are no fraps offered by most stores but starbucks
>>
>>8963039
The only thing Starbucks makes that isn't overrated is their plain black coffee: not bad for only a buck or two.

Otherwise, all their stuff is meh-tier.
>>
>>8963050
I don't like hot drinks though. I asked specifically about their god-tier fraps.
>>
>>8963048
>cheat days

Please, nigga, you need to get over the whole "cheat day" bullshit. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle (including food, exercise, hobbies, etc.) there's no need for "cheat days", you can have something like that (which has like 900 calories) once in awhile without sweating it.
However, to SPECIFICALLY answer you're stupid question, YES, they are overrated because it's shitty coffee blended with shitty syrups and gross "creme" bullshit and topped with canned whipped cream, i' just tastes like vague coffee flavored sugary goop. Why do you think children drink those?
>>
>>8963050
>The only thing Starbucks makes that isn't overrated is their plain black blonde roast coffee: not bad for only a buck or two

FTFY
Their other coffee tastes like burnt shit.
>>
>>8963054
So what brands of fraps are better than? I just love ice coffee.......
>>
>>8963063
Frap is a nonsese word starbucks invented. As far as who else offers coffee flavored slushies, idk
>>
>>8963039
Starbucks is successful because it allows people to eat fatass food without feeling like they are.
>It's just coffee teehee

I don't know where else to get a light roast when I'm in France.
>>
File: tumblr_mx8t3hulLb1qlj9h4o2_500.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx8t3hulLb1qlj9h4o2_500.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>8963052
.. Right. And i responded "they're overrated." Nigga do you even read?

>>8963059
I can agree with that
>>
>>8963063
fraps aren't ice coffee. they're fucking milkshakes. buy a fucking cold brew coffee if you enjoy ice coffee. or at least something like an iced latte or iced machiatto with non-fat milk, those have actual fucking coffee (espresso) in them.
>>
>>8963109
B-b-but I love milkshakes. A lot. How do I make a frappuchino myself for cheap?
>>
They're underrated. Hating them is a dumb meme for contrarians.

>hurf durf milkshakes blah bluh drink your coffee black like my soooooul
>>
>>8963119
>milk/cream+ice+coffee+sugar
>put it in a blender
Wa la.

Also, if you brew coffee beforehand and freeze it in an ice cube tray, you can use that instead of ice to keep your frap from getting watered down.
>>
>>8963119
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, one cup of ice, 3oz of "coffee flavored" sugar syrup, 1oz regular sugar syrup/caramel, top with whip cream and serve with a syringe of insulin on the side.
>>
>>8963158
forgot, 1 cup of whole cream and blend. optionally add chocolate cookie crumble (oreos) for texture.
>>
>>8963039
Are you supposed to eat the whipped cream?
>>
>>8963317
Sometimes I do. Other times I blend it with the rest of the drink.
>>
Yes.
People only like Starbucks cuz they're loaded with sugar and they make believe they're a refined person who drinks actual coffee and not soda.
>>
I tried the midnight mint one when it came out and it was like watery chocolate with ice. For all the sugar that's in a frapp they don't even taste like it.
>>
Eh. They're definitely overpriced. I only go if someone gives me a giftcard or something. That said, I tried their smores frap and it was surprisingly good, although it was more of a milkshake than a coffee.
>>
>>8963039
you can go to starbucks and have it be fast and affordable or you can go to starbucks and come out with some bullshit coffee milkshake with 8000 grams of sugar
I only order shots of espresso because I like the bitter burnt flavor
>>
>>8964381
why not go to a coffee shop that can make proper espresso?
>>
its an excuse for white women to drink a milkshake every day for breakfast
>>
>>8963109
>non-fat milk
You have no grounds to be lecturing someone about coffee you fucking pansy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.