[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philadelphia here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: waffle-house.jpg (168KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
waffle-house.jpg
168KB, 660x495px
No in-n-out, no whataburger, no five-guys, no everything-else. Basically I'm stuck with Mcdonald's, BK, and Wendy's. I think there's a sonic not too far away but am I basically screwed?

Pic related. We don't have those either.

Sure, we have REAL cheese steaks and Italian hoagies which make other cities look like shit, but when I want a god damn burger, we don't have it.

No waffle house either. Pic related - we only have IHOP
>>
>i want a god damn burger
Have you considered not going to shitty fast food joints?
>>
>>8962957

>complaining about lack of burgers, in cheesesteak paradise

Shut up.
>>
>>8962983
fpbp

Cook your own goddamned food.
>>
Except there are two Five Guys locations in the city proper and a metric fuckton in the burbs outside the city. Maybe if you leave mummsy's basement every now and again, you'd see one.

And Five Guys is fucking horrible. The burgers fall apart worse than a millenial without constant validation. You so much as look at a Five Guys burger the wrong way and you're left with a sad pile of collapsed-in meat and bread.
Fuck Five Guys.

If you live in Philly and aren't a 600lb shut-in, try Sketch Burger. Just as expensive as 5G, but they're better. Still not quite worth the price when you think about it, though.
>>
>>8962957
theres five guys here.

theres also shake shack which is gud
>>
>>8962957
You live in a pretty good city for food. There's no reason to eat in chain restaurants. Chains are for hayseeds. There are plenty of places in Philly that make a great burger. And if you have to go to a chain there's fucking Shake Shack.
>>
For everyone who has only stopped by in Philly on a trip, while it is a great place for food if you don't know or luck into all the best places for whatever kind of meal it's fucking hellish because of all the cunts that eat at one if a hundred faux hidden gem type place for a slightly above average cost price just to get a mediocre meal. My recommendation from when I was given a good tour of the city would be to hit up some of small diners nested in the markets in and around Chinatown.

Especially the ones that have high quality meat and produce sold in the same building.
>>
File: walter-staib-1-169x215.jpg (7KB, 169x215px) Image search: [Google]
walter-staib-1-169x215.jpg
7KB, 169x215px
>>8964519
Why wouldn't you fucks go to Walrer Staib's restaurant. He's goat. Clearly making US style foods from the 18th and 19th century. What's not to like?
S
>>
>>8962957
How about you go to a store(super markey if lazy) buy some beef
And coock your own hamburgers?
>>
Philly is such a good place for food.

>pizza
>sandwhiches
>cheesteak
>sausages
>fries
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.