[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does an ideal sandwich consist of?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sandwich.jpg (7KB, 275x183px)
sandwich.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
What does an ideal sandwich consist of?
>>
I had bacon, tomato, and avocado on toasted wheat today and that was pretty good.
>>
>>8962069
meat,cheese, bread, and accouterments to compliment
>>
>>8962073
if you added cheese and raspberry jam and rocket lettuce and iodised salt it would be perfect
>>
I love all kinds of sandwiches.. but the best is still a tie between a simple blt, and a french dip.
>>
>>8962069
pic related
>>
>>8962089

>rocket lettuce and iodised salt

Don't you have your own food boards in 3rd world countries?
>>
>>8962069
Good bread and fillings. With the right bread anything can be good. I was just in Vietnam and some shitty eggs with carrots and sauce was enough to make a perfect sandwich just because the bread over there is perfect.
>>
>>8962125
Whats third world about that? Get spinach leaves and himalayan rock salt then if you're so picky
>>
i like just cheese in a good bun, camembert or brie
>>
File: 250px-McD-McChicken[1].jpg (12KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
250px-McD-McChicken[1].jpg
12KB, 250x145px
>>8962069
Deliciously crispy chicken topped with mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, and served on a perfectly toasty bun.
>>
>>8962163

>whats third world about that

Nobody in a first world country needs to consume disgusting iodized salt in order to get enough iodine, and aside from "our" grandparents who still buy it out of habit, we've all been taught better at this point.

And "rocket" is the bastard name for arugula, catered to colonized/colonizing kiddies who needed a fun name for anything healthy when their diet consisted almost entirely of shit like trash fish and potatoes that have been battered and fried.
>>
>>8962186
The English common name, rocket, derives from the French roquette, a diminutive of the Latin word eruca, which designated an unspecified plant in the Brassicaceae family (probably a type of cabbage). Arugula (/əˈruːɡələ/), the common name now widespread in the United States and Canada, entered American English from non-standard (dialect) Italian. (The standard Italian word is rucola, a diminutive of the Latin "eruca").
>>
>>8962069
One where the insides don't squeeze out from the other end you're eating from.
>>
File: Ultimate Sandwich.jpg (343KB, 1401x708px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Sandwich.jpg
343KB, 1401x708px
>>
>>8962243
btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.