[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /ck/ been in the hospital since 4/29 and should be getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: com.aviary.effectpack.99.jpg (123KB, 1080x640px) Image search: [Google]
com.aviary.effectpack.99.jpg
123KB, 1080x640px
sup /ck/

been in the hospital since 4/29 and should be getting out in a week or a little more.

This whole time I've been on a feeding tube or a liquid/mushy food diet. What should I get to eat when I get out?

pic unrelated, on spare laptop from home
>>
what's wrong with you
>>
>>8960961
A goddamn steak.
Your muscles will have atrophied to shit and hospital food is usually pretty lacking in sufficient protein.
>>
>>8960961
>What should I get to eat when I get out?
Something easy to digest. It's going to be a challenge whatever you have if you haven't had solids in a month.
>>
A McChicken.
>>
Why don't you ask your doctor, you dumbass?
>>
>>8960979
Doctors generally know fuck-all about nutrition. That's not their job.
>>
>>8960984
Correct. Their job is to suck you into paying for their 60 ft. sailboat by getting you to buy the pharma that they get paid dosh for prescribing. Fucking pirates. Those fuckers should be castrated.
>>
>>8960961

>muh eating disorder

We all know you're just going to barf it back up, so go big or go home, an entire pizza or cheesecake would suffice.
>>
>>8960966

Bicycle crash where I tore some holes in my small intestine, gallbladder had to be removed, pancreas repaired, trauma induced hernia that was removed, and broken sternum.

>>8961228

Fuck you faggot, see above
>>
>>8960973
Honestly don't know if I'll be able to digest a steak, what with the damage to my small intestine. Will ask doctor.

>>8960975
Any seggustions?

>>8960977
Nah
>>
>>8961486
Christ, if you're on a bike why don't you pay attention to what you're doing? How the fuck do you get so rekt unless you're completely incompetent? Pay the fuck attention and shit like that won't happen.
>>
>>8960961

What region are you in, OP?

Our suggestions will be better if we know what's available/good in your area.
>>
Consult with your doctor about safe foods to eat, OP. After that long with a feeding tube/super soft diet, and with the damage to your small intestines, you'll probably need to start weaning yourself back on to solid/complex foods.
>>
>>8961540
was going downhill at 2 am, got the speed wobbles. I'd done it a million times before, same time at night. Sometimes accidents happen anon, jesus fuck.

>>8961549
I'm in the tri-cities/eastern tennessee/southwest virginia area. Hospital I'm in is in a more populous spot of the area, so I'll have lots of options when I get out.

>>8961572
Yeah, I guess I should... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though. still no definitive answer as to when I'm getting out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.