[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else prefer to stick to an autistic eating routine? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Chicken Meal Prep.jpg (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Meal Prep.jpg
2MB, 1800x1236px
Anyone else prefer to stick to an autistic eating routine? I can easily eat the same meals for a few days straight without getting sick of it, it's convenient and saves money.
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
I have seriously eaten nothing except stir-fried chicken and vegetables for two straight months before, just because of the convenience and not getting tired of it. I would change up the veggies I used but it was usually some mixture of yellow squash, zucchini, okra, broccoli, tomatoes, garlic, and onions.
>>
Sort of. I try to make enough of one dish to get two/three days of leftovers out of it. Supplement this with a couple of cheap frozen pizzas and I get a week of pretty good food for around $30.
>>
>>8960769
I ate rice with boiled eggs for my first meal and oats with whey concentrate for my before-bed meal for 2 years. /fit/ is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8960769
Yes. I work out.
>>
>>8960769
It's only autistic if it's tendies and fries.
I prefer doing this but my husband gets tired of the same thing very quickly, sometimes mid-meal, so I have to cook every day.
>>
i only eat apples, seeds and nuts at work
>>
Withthe exception of two meals, I have literally eaten nothing but chicken sandwiches for the past 5 weeks.

>sandwich thins
>baked chicken breast or thigh
>sliced of mozzarella cheese
>spaghetti sauce as a condiment

I've actually lost weight desu and they're pretty tasty.
>>
I don't prefer it exactly, but it's easier, cheaper, and don't have to constantly recalculate macros.
>>
Went about 7 months eating literally nothing but dark chocolate, raw almonds, and dried fruit (mostly dried apricots).

Didn't even exercise but I was still /fit/ as fuck. Shits were glorious too.
>>
>>8962856
No you didn't. That would kill you.
>>
>>8960769
Eh I like to meal prep but I will cook maybe 2-4 meal preps for a week or two's worth of food. So this weekend I did a coconut chicken, a green thai and a dahl. Next week I'm thinking mexican so probably do a barbacoa beef along with some spicy chicken and a fair amount of mexican style rice with beans.

The rough guide I follow is make atleast two things that are really nice and you could eat through the week. Then also put together a nice staple to fill everything out, so mexican rice for mexican week. I am not bothered if I mix starches in that this week a meal would be coconut chicken, dahl, rice and some flatbread.

I enjoy food so I could never really eat only rice + egg + chicken + oats for months on end.
>>
I do it when I'm on keto. I've been on it for about a month and I eat bacon and eggs almost every day, occasionally twice a day, and recently I've started having a nice steak each week. The monotony keeps me from craving junk.
>>
File: IMG_0423.png (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.png
21KB, 320x240px
>>8962907
Same boat, and no one can call me a ketofag, because I was doing this before I knew the term "ketogenic."
>>
>>8960769

Yep. When I was keto I would eat:

> Breakfast/lunch: black coffee
> Dinner:

* 2 chicken thighs
* Blue-cheese salad with lots of veggies and bacon
* Half-cup of blueberries with 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
>>
>>8962869
Yes, I did. And I'm very much still alive.
>>
>>8962462
You're supposed to eat before bed?
>>
>>8963124
Depends what you're trying to do?
>>
>>8963124
It may bring about more beneficial calorie partitioning so I do it.

http://wp.humanengine.com/2017/02/27/nutrient-timing-endures-circadian-rhythm-protein-timing/
>>
>>8960831
I spend $60 more than you a month and eat fresh meals daily.... Try harder.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.