[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out this baked calamari I created. What do you think? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lepicamariosau.png (2MB, 865x739px) Image search: [Google]
lepicamariosau.png
2MB, 865x739px
Check out this baked calamari I created. What do you think? I understand if you are 5 and haven't eaten calamari yet but that doesn't give you the right to post about how 'terrible' calamari is because you haven't tried it; I can't stand idiots with no taste. Hurr durr vegetables are awful.. hurr durr,.... No, they actually have great taste, stay off of the donuts, candy, cake as you grow older and you might actually discover true taste.
>>
U wot mate
>>
>packet of sweet and sour sauce
>jarred bread and butter pickle chips
>half a fucking lemon
>paper plate

the fuck
>>
>>8958502
>honey and birds eye sauce
>dill pickle chips ( you got me there )
If you don't put lemon on calamari you are dumb

a paper plate doesn't change the taste of anything and makes it so I have less dishes,

care to try again?
>>
>>8958502
I get what he was trying to do it just looks like crap. He should have plated it better. Probably should have made his own pickles and sweet and sour.
>>
>>8958503
You don't need half a lemon for 7 pieces of calamari.
>>
>>8958504
Ok bitches let me teach you something.

Op here

Just because it looks packaged doesn't mean it is; it mean I'm doing shit correctly. that is my own sauce that I MAKE, that is my own pickles that I PICKLE in pickle juice kek, I pull out the cucumbers from the pickle jar then I put my own cucs in cause they do it wrong; I add stuff to it, it is a very easy way to make good pickles quickly since the brine is already there.
>>
>>8958511
yes you do, also I should have added a lime but I didn't have any.
>>
>>8958490
It's good but why pickles why
>>
>>8958513
Looks good, but you're still a faggot.
>>
OP it looks good. I would just use the lemon though, no sweet and sour sauce. Also, pickles go along with just about everything. I love them. I like that you baked the calamari instead of frying it. I've never tried that way yet but seeing how yours turned out, I soon may. I'm a single dad with two daughters and we use paper plates and bowls for everything except dinner. There is no shame in it.
>>
>>8958513
Jesus Christ your a fucking faggot.
>>
>>8958503
>care to try again?
Why is /ck/ full of shitposters and neets who make a mediocre plate of food on a paper plate and gets wildly defensive over it?

Fried calamari takes almost zero effort to prep and cook, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8960708
its baked
>>
>>8961475
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.