[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What foods make the worst farts? I think mcdonalds breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: ndt.png (1MB, 894x677px) Image search: [Google]
ndt.png
1MB, 894x677px
What foods make the worst farts?

I think mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches and hashbrowns combinations are probably some of the rankest, loudest toots of them all.
>>
>>8955114
Beer + Chili...or really anything spicy.
>>
>>8955114
>OP pic
Well of course there is . There's only one star in our universe.
>>
>>8955114
I love white castle but can only eat it when I don't have to leave the house for the rest of the day or the next day.
>>
>>8955114

caramelized onions in my experience
>>
Not technically a food, but fucking Blue Moon.

I drank like 8 of them in one night like a fucking dumbass and had the foulest ass vapors the day after.
>>
File: 1481759136145.png (74KB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481759136145.png
74KB, 460x420px
>>8955181
>>
>>8955181
wrong. we can observe billions of stars, if we can observe them then they affect us therefore they are in our universe.
>>
Beer. That's it that's the recipe. Doesn't matter if I eat or not for example yesterday I drank about 12-15 beers (lost count) didn't eat shit and when I woke up this morning my room smelled like shit and was really hot from night farts. Then I proceeded to wake every one up with my next fart
>>
>>8955114

foods with lots of petroleum products and preservatives like dominos pizza or certain frozen pizzas because they aren't digestible
>>
>>8956772

>billions

you have autism but don't even know how many stars are observable?
>>
>>8956772
>implying if it's not observable, it's not part of universe
>not knowking latin

keksimus.jpg
>>
>>8955114
Gas station sushi or chicken wings.
>>
homebrew beer farts
>>
Drink heaps of stout then eat muesli for breakfast the next day.
>>
Arby's Shits
>>
>>8955181
you anon :)
>>
>>8955114
These things.
>>
>>8956888
Home Brew farts are truly exquisite
>>
>>8955181
Earth is flat, earth stays still and everything rotates around the earth.
>>
Brussel sprouts
>>
>>8956868
for any reasonable purpose, no it is not
t. astrophysicist
>>
>>8956791
So when I watch this cringeworthy show I can imagine everyone having horrific farts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21OKHkUFHo
>>
Man I swear I've always known a particular smell of fart that I have always understood to be from and also smell like burger king. It's just super weird when I smell it from someone else. The smell of a burger king fart is the same if you left a cheap $1 burger king hamburger in you car for one whole day.
>>
>>8955151
Anything not involving alcohol isn't in the same stratosphere so it has to involve that somehow
>>
Steak
Indian food
>>
Chicken
Pickles
Curry and chilly
Lentils
Cauliflower

Thanks for reminding me that I have a night shift today with a workmate who always sneak farts on me in the middle of the night, smelling like rotten whale shit; he farts on the verge of shitting his pants, and he applauses himself cheerfully when I struggle to not vomit.
>>
Spinach
Dairy products
>>
>>8955114
>volume
raw cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage
beans
basically anything with lots of oligosaccharides

>stench
garlic
meat
>>
>>8955114
Sausage on a roll with peppers and onions, plus chocolate milk.
>>
french onion soup farts smell exactly like french onion soup.
>>
File: porcoicon.jpg (78KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
porcoicon.jpg
78KB, 184x184px
>>8956791
>[my room] was really hot from night farts
>>
Curry farts really ruin my day
Love the stuff tho...
>>
>>8955114
pickled eggs.
>>
This is my fetish.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (128KB, 655x688px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
128KB, 655x688px
>>8956791
>hot sweaty night farts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.