[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IPA general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Stillwater-Super-Hop.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Stillwater-Super-Hop.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
What are your favorites? Still haven't found a brew better than Stone (the best being their Christmas blend).

Drinking this right now and it's interesting if kind of bad.
>>
Long ago German beer makers made the startling discovery that the women who harvested hops actually experienced earlier menstrual periods. It also seemed to reduce the libido and contribute to feminizing the bodies of men. The reason for all of this is now known: hops is one of the more powerful phytoestrogens (plant-based estrogens) in the world. And, clearly, all of this extra hops is causing havoc in our bodies

the result of all this extra hops is that your body will exhibit the secondary sexual characteristics of a woman. Specifically, hops contributes to the buildup of extra fatty tissue in the chest, giving many men the appearance of breasts. It also leads to testicular atrophy. That is, your testes will shrink and harden as the estrogen in your body overwhelms the testosterone. Further, you will experience body hair loss, loss of libido, and a dramatic reduction in erections.

Women: the result of all this extra hops is that your body is now a breeding ground for a whole host of problems. Estrogen dominance in a woman includes: weight gain, mood swings, irregular periods, fatigue, memory loss and much more. Further, all the excess estrogen leads to a substantially higher risk of breast and ovarian cancer.

tl;dr: drink up cuck
>>
>>8953683
How much IPA do you think I drink boi
>>
I liked Racer 5 IPA. But it's been years since I'd had one. i just drink cheap shit now.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 241x419px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 241x419px
The popularity of IPA is why I hate hipsters.

Notwithstanding all the estrogen mumbo-jumbo, its just the shittiest tasting beer there is.

Hey, I'm a faggot from San Francisco, lets add chocolate to our IPA and make it cool. Kim Jong fat can't nuke you fucks soon enough.

Drink a real beer like shown just once and see if you can ever drink this IPA swill again.
>>
File: suffer_not_the_mutant_to_live.png (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
suffer_not_the_mutant_to_live.png
90KB, 400x400px
not a big fan of IPA yes I'm a giant fem pussy but THIS shit right here, can't get enough of it.
>>
>>8953999
>drinking beer from a can
>giant fem pussy

Yep, you surely are!
>>
>>8953988
I like german wheat beers
I like IPAs also however
not all are hop bombs made to grab attention, that is a long dead trend as a marketing ploy
>>
>>8953683
this is why I only drink hard liquor
>>
I fell for the heady topper meme I still have a whole case I'll probably never drink
>>
>>8953683
So foods high in testosterone will make my balls huge and soft?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.