[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about fast food tacos. I think Del Taco, TECHNICALLY,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: deltaco.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
deltaco.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
Let's talk about fast food tacos.
I think Del Taco, TECHNICALLY, has a better quality and value than Taco Bell. The tacos cost mere cents, and they actually taste like something you might get at home or in a cafeteria, made by a real lunch lady.

However, here's the thing....Taco Bell's advantage is not the price or the quality of the tacos, but it is the novelty. Taco Bell has crazy stuff, crazy mad ideas, things like Gordita Crunches, Chalupa shells, double decker combined tacos, Mexican Pizzas tacos, Crunchwrap tacos, Dorritos tacos, smothered burritos, and on top of all this crazy stuff, they also pump it up with all kinds of out of this world special sauces!

So, in the end, I like both places and I think they both have a different good things about them. And one more thing, at Taco Bell, the cheese gets a little melty, at Del Taco, the cheese goes on cold and raw, both are good in my book
>>
File: taco-express.jpg (32KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
taco-express.jpg
32KB, 550x308px
>>8953561

for me it's Taco Express, the best Mexican fast food chain
>>
>>8953573
I've never even HOIIIIID of that
>>
>bun taco
>>
File: environment-tacocabana.jpg (178KB, 987x467px) Image search: [Google]
environment-tacocabana.jpg
178KB, 987x467px
Feel Taco didn't do much for me. I love Taco Bell for all the reasons you listed. And if I want better non meme food fast Tex Mex I have Taco Cabana, which costs more but fills that need for authentic cheap Tex Mex food that you can't find at Taco Bell. Del Taco stands somewhere in between the two of them. I liked it, and it was cheap. But I really just don't have any reason to go there.
>>
File: aa0.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa0.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>8953728

you're missing out mang

$5 GIANT pork adobada burrito with all the fixings, mmm makes my boipucci pucker with joy.
>>
>>8953773
i live up the street from a taco cabana and its the shit
>>
>>8953753
think sloppy joes you nigger
>>
>not eating at Pollos hermanos
>>
taco casa is cheap as dirt and delicious
>>
>>8953561
>Of The Taco
>>
The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the greatest fast food item ever invented.
>>
File: 192003384.jpg (25KB, 810x490px) Image search: [Google]
192003384.jpg
25KB, 810x490px
>bun taco
>>
>>8953561
could someone explain to me how "bun taco" differs from a burger?
>>
>>8953561
When "del taco's" best item on the menu is a hamburger... Something is wrong here but oh boy that burger is delicious. I think it's the sauce they use
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (62KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
62KB, 590x590px
How can Del Taco even compete?

>protip: it literally can't
>>
>>8956464
It's loose ground beef rather than a patty. Like a sloppy joe, without the saucy goodness.
>>
File: deltacobeast_3.jpg (17KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
deltacobeast_3.jpg
17KB, 460x306px
who here /feedsthebeast/?
>>
>>8953561
What's the carne asada
>>
>>8956853
Skirt steak(del tacos mystery meat) chopped up like real tacos
>>
>>8956679
so essentially a burger without the binding agent of a patty?
>>
Taco Bell manager here. Taco Bell is fucking shit.
>>
>>8956859
were aware of this, but I still love your steak quesadillas
>>
Nothing beats a little hole in the wall Mexican joint. But since OP specified fast food I'll throw Taco John's hat into the ring. Love the salsa bar. Only problem is the side with every meal is fried potatoes/aka tater tots.
>>
>>8957120
>Hat
>Should have said Sombrero

Damnit.
>>
I went to Del Taco once when I was 16 and got some 20 tacos for $10 deal.
Gave me insanely bad food poisoning.
Haven't been able to stomach the idea of going back 8 years later.
>>
taco bueno master race
>>
>>8956801
jesus those commercials we're so cringey and looked like their budget for them was whatever was in beast's pocket at the time
>>
The crisp burritos at TacoTime are the shit. I used to get them all the time in college.
>>
yesterday i had 1 spicy chicken crunchwrap and 2 cheesy gordita crunches and some random burrito
>>
>>8953573
>he doesn't know Taco Johns
>>
File: 1491802401697.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491802401697.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>8957526

Taco Johns is shit-tier and tastes like your mother's unwashed taint, icky yucky poopy!
>>
File: 1491517975204.png (257KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491517975204.png
257KB, 600x600px
>>8957526

BUT IN THEIR DEFENSE, I really love their beer battered fish tacos, squeeze some lime and hnnnnngh.

But everything else just tastes like pleb tex mex I could get at the Loop in Manitou Springs, sorry!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.