[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burguer recipe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: small-hamburger-steak2.jpg (84KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
small-hamburger-steak2.jpg
84KB, 640x432px
Looking for advice, looking for a good burguer recipe!!
Please help out
>>
File: bur.jpg (48KB, 462x447px) Image search: [Google]
bur.jpg
48KB, 462x447px
If it's good enough for McDonalds.

Step 1: beef
Step 2: there is no step 2
>>
Salt. Pepper.
>>
get ground meat from a good butcher

use salt to bind it overnight, no eggs no breadcrumb, just salt

grill it

put it between some buns and whatever toppings you want
>>
Form burger patty. Add salt and pepper then work that in to the burger patty by folding and mashing it over and over.

Place in pan and put on medium temperature on the stove & cover with a lid. While it's cooking grab an onion, slice up half of it and put the cut onions in the pan on the sides to let them cook with the beef. Flip the patty's when necessary and toss on 1/2 a piece of a Kraft single on top of each one after flipping.

It's a dead simple yet god damn tasty burger. And honestly that's how any burger should be.
>>
>>8950605
>burguer
i smell a frenchman

instructions:
>good meat, not too lean - 85%
>meat and salt only - tiny pinch of pepper
>flat thin patties - loosely packed together
>hot pan + dash of oil
>a minute or less on each side depending on thickness @ med-high
>cheese on the patty after the first flip while it's still in the pan
>toast bun in leftover oil
assemble
>sliced onion
>lettuce
>mustard
THAT'S IT
maybe some pickles
2 thin patties per burger = heaven
>>
there are two main camps for the "best" kind of hamburger patty

steak-burger purists ('murican way):
Course home-chopped quality lean steak bits mixed with not much more than some s&p but cut with cold butter or lard to keep it juicey and moist during cooking (which should be no more than medium)
Cooked on anything other than a grill is heresy

hamburg style (europoor):
some mix of lean ground beef and pork and more mix-ins like a panade, eggs, onions, garlic ect to give a good flavor and juicy center without paying all that much for the meat. has to be cooked all the way though but it doesn't have to be grilled.
>>
Take your favourite burger recipe, substitute salt and pepper for Montreal steak mix, substitute normal bread crumbs for panko.
>>
>>8950945
>Bread crumbs

You are making meat loaf patties.
>>
>>8950948
So I'm not wasting my time with burgers and making something worthwhile, got you.
>>
>>8950605
>buy ground beef
>shape it into a patty
>cook it
>>
Beef
Two eggs
Salt
Pepper
Ketchup
Mustard
A small head of onion
Garlic
>>
>>8950965
wrong... supermarkets cut their mince meat warm to spare the blade but that turns the fat and meat into drippy ooze.

If you don't have a mincer you want to cut your own burgers from COLD chuck steak using two very sharp knives until minced. it takes a good 5-10 mins but it's worth it.

Spices vary with what you like in your beef: I use ground coriander, paprika, garlic, cumin, mustard powder, cyanne, italian herbs.

Shape, press down with your thump on the top, then place under a very hot broiler for 3 mins each side.

pro-tip: make hybrid brioche burger buns with sweet potato and use the hokaido milk bread method
>>
>>8950605
how I do it:
>beef neck meat, ground at least twice
>form the patty by compressing a ball of the minced meat between your palms, then tapping it into shape
>grill or griddle pan, with a sufficient amount of lard rather than oil
>heat it well, then put your patties on. remember: you need to handle them like steaks. that also means you have the option to cook them rare, med-rare, etc...
>after flipping, slightly salt and pepper the cooked side. After flipping again later, season the other side as well. If you want cheese, put the slices on top of the patties now and leave it to melt a bit. you could also add chili flakes, however these elitists would crucify me for saying this
>for the buns, slice them, toast the insides on the griddle pan, suck some lard up
>spread the bottom with mayonnaise
for the toppings, you could either go OG with lettuce, tomatoes, pickled onions and other shit, or
>grill a ring of pineapple, add a pinch of crushed chili
>garnish with blue cheese sauce or ranch
>I'm going to get banned for saying this
>>
>>8950665
Folding anything into the meat leaves it tough. So does covering it with a lid. S+P should go on the burger.
>>
>>8951165
The more I read this, the more it reads like a gay chef with a gay lisp.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.