[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bbq the thinking man's food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1494999348786.jpg (108KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494999348786.jpg
108KB, 700x525px
Is bbq the thinking man's food?
>>
>>8950333
No.
A lot of retarded rednecks and nogs are obsessed with it.

But quality bbq is pretty great.
>>
>>8950359
It's the most overrated food where I live [spoiler]brazilian south[/spoiler], and most people can't even prepare it properly [spoiler]even when good, it's nothing special[/spoiler]
>>
Is that some Cookout? I love me some Cookout.
>>
>>8950333
No. BBQ is for men who don't NEED to think, and who are too drunk to anyway. It's a food for the working classes. You drink while your friends arrive, you drink while you cook it, you drink while you eat it, you drink while you have a laugh and a smoke and watch the kids play while the food settles, and then you ask your best friend Cletus to hold your beer while you show off the stunt you consider your 'party trick'. Cletus laughs. You laugh. Everyone laughs. The ambulance crew laughs as they haul you off.
>>
>>8951638
Redneck's last words: "Hey, y'all! Watch this!"
>>
>>8951468
Most of you guys just overcook the shit out of everything. I don't get it
>>
What are some good youtube series or TV shows that go through the different regional styles?
>>
I dont get it
To me something is barbequed once you put bbq sauce on it
>>
>>8952920
Quit asking that and make your own oc
>>
>>8953149
That's just using bbq sauce as a condiment. The act of barbequing something is entirely different.
>>
>>8953157
I asked in this thread first but it was dead compared to the other
>>
>>8951645
coastie's favorite phrase
>please fuck my wife
>>
>>8951468
fuck you roddagio or however its spelled is amazing

>>8950333
it is as american as anything. so if it isn't. no american pre industrialization could be considered a thinking man
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>8953193
>>
>>8951501

wtf are you saying? Cookout doesnt have sausage, beans, or ribs.
>>
>>8953193
West coast hospitality
>>
>>8950333
that looks amazing man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.