[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you *really* need to preheat the oven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

That adds like 7 minutes to the whole process. 7 minutes that you could have spent eating pizza.
>>
>>8949882
If you are really hungry, put it in the microwave for 5 minutes instead.
>>
>>8949889
Done that with totinos. It turns out soggy and spongy but still tastes the same. I mean nobody has to know, right.
>>
>>8949882
Preheating is very important
>>
>>8949882

It will take longer to cook if you don't preheat.
>>
>>8949882
My oven preheats like a badass in like 3 minutes. That said, no you really don't need to preheat it, just dial up the cooking time a couple of minutes.

This isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>8949882
If you want to follow the directions on the box, yes. But even then i normally end up birning it.

Turn on the oven when yoj decide to eat the pizza. Take it out of the box but leave it in wrapper. Bust out sides.of box lay flat. Cut up jalapenos and onions, and perhaps olives or your other favorites. Distribute on your meat lovers pizza. Put in oven. Cut up 4 slices of cheese.cut the ends about an nch up off them. When you can smell the pizza, u
USE ANYTHING BUT YOUR HANDS, i made that mistake too many times, to pull the pizza halfway out. Put the 4 long slices at 90 degrees, and the smaller squares between them. Now wait untill the cheese at the edge starts turning brown.

Wa la.

Also, no matter how bad you want to, do not immediately eat a slice. You will have a part of your mouth hanging down for days.
>>
>>8950015
ok. thanks for that.
>>
>>8950024
No prob. I'm sortof a 3 star chef when it comes to red barons pizza. The main thing is to remember that you will have onions, peppers, mushrooms ect.in your fridge. Just buy the 4 meat
>>
Experimented many times; I'll try to break it down:
First, never get thin crust--guaranteed burnt up crust, and soggy middle.
Second, NEVER follow the directions on the box. Always 10-15 degrees less.
Third, ALWAYS defrost (somewhat) and remove all items, and then re-assemble.
Fourth, once ready to go in, microwave for one minute. Then watch.

Oddly enough, Red Baron is the best considering the price point. Less than 5 for a large.
Pull out of box; defrost for 5-10 minutes. Scrape off toppings. Reapply with more accuracy.
Pepperoni--never cheese on top of it--it won't melt. Light cheese, veggies, cheese, pep on top.
If the box says 415 for 20-25, you set it at 400 with no timer...and watch.
The goal is to have the middle done before the crust. Which hardly ever happens.
AND to have the frozen cheese melted and bubbly before the crust burns.
Which hardly ever happens. No easy way out...no short cut home.

So in general--defrost, scrape/remove/replace, microwave slightly...
Set oven 10-15 degrees lower, watch for bubbling cheese with brown spots.
No timer; wait 12-15 minutes then start watching with the quickness.
Pull out, let cool (still cooking). Slice and enjoy.
>>
>>8950838
This is basic plebian talk. "The oats are good.if you remove the rocks."

You must ADD.to the red baron. Also, if ur not waitimg.for the 2 for 5 dollar sales our a fool. Thats why you have a freezer.

A basic thaw is necessary but that is the only thing he is correct about. Set the pizza aside and use the box to chop vegetables. Place.on pizza put in oven. Put thin slices of extra cheese on for the last 3 minutes.

This is far better than autistically rearranging the shit cheese it comes with.
>>
>>8949990
>This isn't rocket surgery.
ahahahahah
you are so funny
>>
File: 71ZjH41AIEL._SL1350_.jpg (194KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
71ZjH41AIEL._SL1350_.jpg
194KB, 1350x900px
>>8950838
>The goal is to have the middle done before the crust. Which hardly ever happens.
>AND to have the frozen cheese melted and bubbly before the crust burns.
>Which hardly ever happens. No easy way out...no short cut home.
Have you tried brushing the crust with some olive oil or margarine/melted butter? They also make pie shields that you place on your dish halfway through the baking process expressly for this purpose (you could also DIY it with a ring-shaped strip of aluminum foil).
https://www.amazon.com/Talisman-Designs-Adjustable-BPA-free-Silicone/dp/B005FYC9XM
>>
>>8949889
>>8949902
you could do this with the RB pizza and then throw it in the oven. cuts the cooking time in half and its still crispy
>>
>>8949882
No, but you have to add a couple of minutes to the cooking time instead.
>>
>>8951347
*extreme nod*
>>
>>8949882
i usually do 30 mins at 300, for all box pizza. 350 for big ones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.