[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't let dishes build up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>
>>8948833
Yes sir

Nice double dubs btw Mr Vikernes
>>
File: 1479849881025.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479849881025.png
230KB, 300x297px
No.
>>
>>8948833
Why was he clean shaven in prison but looks all disheveled now that he's free?
>>
File: dr-steve-brule.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dr-steve-brule.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>8948833
I already don't, so.. OK.
>>
>>8948833
what're you gonna do? stab me?
>>
File: Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg (60KB, 498x674px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg
60KB, 498x674px
>>8948833

For the benefit of everyone.
>>
File: photo19[1].jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
photo19[1].jpg
32KB, 600x656px
>>8948861
>what are you gonna do? burn down my house?
>>
>>8948833
I had roommates who consistently let a mountain of dishes fester in the kitchen sink. I refused to clean up their mess in the kitchen, and I guess they didn't like me because "I didn't ever help around the apartment". Not cleaning up your mess jabroni
>>
Live alone? Have two of each items at the very most.
>>
>>8949058
>What are you gonna do?
>Rot in prison as Abbath from Immortal talks shit about you being an idiot that got himself locked up?
>>
File: gorg.jpg (642KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gorg.jpg
642KB, 1920x1080px
>>8948833
Don't fucking tell me what to do.
>>
File: jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg (14KB, 111x152px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg
14KB, 111x152px
sort your dishes out
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>>8948833
Fuck you Varg, I'll build what I want!
>>
>>8948861
>>
>>8948833
Fuck you, the roaches in my kitchen are my only friends. Do you want me to be alone for the rest of my life? Do you love to see people sad?
>>
>>8949344
This 2bh
I won't let a white nigger who killed a man and is leeching off of welfare in a foreign country tell me what to do.
>>
Paper plates
>>
>>8948833
>2017
>not having a dishwasher
>>
>>8949531
It was self defense. Fuck euronymous
>>
>>8949955
>He dindu nuffin
>Vi tente på kirkene
>>
>>8949955
>drive over to a guys house and stab him in the back of the head 30 times
>dude he fell on some glass lmao
>>
>>8949541
>pile of ketchup on paper plate
>leave it and come back
>soggy ketchup is bleeding through the plate
>plate is sagging in that spot
>that ketchup smell permeates the room
I'd rather wash a million dishes than even risk that happening
>>
>>8949572
>2017
>using your dishwasher to wash dishes
>>
>>8950096
>He's only ever used nigger-tier paper plates
>>
>>8949572
My dishwasher filed for divorce
>>
>>8948833
white nigger
>>
>>8949359
ive listened to the last rogan podcast he was on at least 3 times now
>>
>>8950218
First, the people in your pic are not judgmental enough. They just look friendly and supportive. And secondly, I've literally always owned real dishes. Even living like a fucking animal in college I had some actual dishes in the cabinets. They cost next-to-nothing
>>
>>8949414

<3 Spokane

I let my dishes pile up in the sink. And then out of the sink. And over the counters. Rust-stains sunk deeply into the vinyl from a months-rusted castiron pan underneath a moldy pitcher of unintentional DIY kombucha formed from the dregs of some tea you made three weeks ago. Colonies of fecal bacteria transplanted across the hall, over convection currents caused by the change from air-conditioned night temperatures to undefended highs, propelled upwards to a significant degree by a sudden shift in the weather from near-snowy to near-summer - bringing a familiar and yet utterly repulsive scent that takes on a new, even grander significance as you trace it's origin not to the bathroom, where at least you expect it, but to some form of protein slime that now has congealed on the ancient drain plug, now holding back some four gallons of filmy, greasy, off-brown, possibly mosquito-harboring water. Shit mosquitoes, you might say. But at least they distract you from the fact that you are on your fifth consecutive week of eating exclusively off of plastic plates, cooking only using the microwave what food you can get out of a can or disposable container. Blood levels of BPA peak near this point, as a result of consecutive days of microwaving non-microwave-safe tupperware (what does it matter, you might ask?) filled with such things as frozen chicken breast and half a jar of Pace "salsa", stopping only when enough plates have melted that any use of the microwave results in smoke billowing out like so many factories in the industrial revolution. Your breasts feel slightly tender as a result of the endocrine-disrupting chemicals now circulating your blood stream as a result of using off-brand plastic containers in a manner inconsistent with their documented, intended use. Certain studies say that your lifetime risk of cancer has increased by 1.6. But you, you only taste salt. It is the only condiment that you have bothered to buy. Salt.
>>
>>8948833

You can't tell me what to do!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.