[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl is meeting me at fazolis today. What is a good meal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Iw_yGrfl.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Iw_yGrfl.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
This girl is meeting me at fazolis today. What is a good meal at fazolis to get? Never had it.
>>
ultimate sampler and as many unlimited breadsticks they will give you and a sweet tea
>>
>>8947609
What comes with the ultimate sampler?
>>
>>8947610
Ultimate samples.
>>
>>8947610
http://www.fazolis.com/menu/fresh-made-pastas/samplers/ultimate-sampler

>Fettuccine Alfredo, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Spaghetti and Penne with Meat Sauce.
>>
>>8947604
Penne Romano, add peppers and onions. Maybe a slice of pizza if you're really hungry. Also, breadsticks.
>>
>>8947619
Nope freak
>>
File: Chrisley-Knows-Best.jpg (56KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
Chrisley-Knows-Best.jpg
56KB, 620x310px
Who the hell makes plans to meet at a Fazolis? Are you still in grade school OP?
>>
bring a chipotle burrito and take pleasure in how much she hates her meal
>>
>>8947670
At least half this board is of jerry springer audience stock
>>
Fazoli sounds like an italian muppet. We don't have them here. Is it above or below olive garden teir?
>>
File: moes-logo.png (38KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
moes-logo.png
38KB, 165x165px
>>8947709
Moe's is better. Free chips and salsa, and they have queso.
>>
>>8947955
It's fast food Italian. Just basics like spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, pizza by the slice. For what it is, it's probably better because it doesn't pretend to be anything other than it is.
>>
Breadsticks and lasagna, oh my! Wa La! Many such cases!
>>
>>8947609
>>8947610
Get the spicy sampler instead
>>
The only Fazolis in my state is in a dangerous town at least 3 hours away
Worth a drive?
>>
>>8948125
Does greasy, delicious "Italian" food sound good to you? Then yes.
>>
Not gonna lie, Fazoli's was my favorite restaurant in the world up until I was 12 or so
>>
>>8947955
You say you don't have Fazoli's, but there's clearly some in your post.
>>
The Pussy and Asshole special if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8947604
I worked at a Fazoli's in high school and it was some of the most disgusting stuff you can imagine. Once during downtime when I started I began to clean under a sink near the dishwashing area. The manager thanked me because it hadn't been cleaned for 7 months prior. I also have more stories if interested.
>>
Dated a girl that worked at Fazolis for awhile. Wasn't worth a damn in bed but the free breadsticks were pretty dope.
>>
>>8948741
So the one you worked at had a bad manager and probably poor rating on inspections. Cool. Has nothing to do with the rest of them. That's like saying "I worked at this McDonalds by my school and it was so dirty and nobody ever cleaned everything" and think that that is how every single one in the world is kept. It's just dumb.
>>
>>8948125
You'd only go there for the breadsticks anyway.
>>
>>8947955
Wa La!
>>
>>8949419
It took 24 posts, are we losing our way, /ck/ ?
>>
>>8949724
I too am saddened :'(
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_1GUJAaIa8

Get the Bagetti.
>>
I worked at one for a bit.
The fettuccine alfredo is pretty good, as is the baked spaghetti.
The meatball sandwich is pretty good if you want a sandwich.
>>
>>8951573
I want to try his 12 inch hot and ready to go bagetti....only 3 69 huh...SIXTY NINE!

Man, I gotta get a bagetti....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.