[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sushi thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: OHS.jpg (3MB, 3764x2509px) Image search: [Google]
OHS.jpg
3MB, 3764x2509px
What is your favorite sushi and why? My favorite is pic related but id like to expand my horizons.
>>
Sushi is the marvel cinematic universe of food

Bland, boring, and only manchildren pretend to like them
>>
>>8942752
can i saw raw oysters? is that sushi? do you call sashimi sushi?

i dont like rice and raw fish, i like raw oysters and some horseradish
>>
>>8942758
OP here, yeah i pretty much agree, i just have to try and find something i like because my cuck friends fawn over it.
>>
File: Spider_Roll.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spider_Roll.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
friendly neighborhood spider roll
>>
>>8942758
But sushi is good and so is MCU
>>
>>8942768
Had it, didnt quite enjoy it. The softshell crab was warm and the temperature of the whole thing was odd
>>
>>8942768
A lot of people around here do a spider roll with fuckin tempura shrimp instead of softshell the real shit is fucking great.
>>
>>8942769
MCU is gay as fuck. Shut up
>>
>>8942772
Oh, then what are you looking for?
>>
>>8942777
But its not gay. And its bomb af
>>
>>8942786
I'm looking for something that is cold, or at least the temp is balanced throughout. I like stuff that is crisp and fresh. I'm a big fan of raw veggies, if that helps.
>>
File: only Dr. strange was ok.jpg (31KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
only Dr. strange was ok.jpg
31KB, 500x352px
>>8942789
its only hype because manchildren can buy the hot topic merchandise, and so that stacies can flick their bean to muscly heroes
>>
>>8942791
>crisp and fresh
cucumber and carrots should cover that. that can be added to any roll. other fillings can be added to balance it out.
>>
>>8942752
Not whatever cat food is pictured.
>>
>All these rumaki posts
>>
>>8942859
Apparently my phone likes chicken livers.
>>
some shit at my local place called an angel roll, it has tempura scallops, avocado and this sweet white shit which I still can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>8942797
There are no Hot Topics in my Country so I dont do that.
Also Guys can fap to it to. Stop crying coz Chad took your girl to the cinema before you worked up the courege to do it
>>
Our local sushi restaurant has this flambéd salmon nigiri with a tiny dot of mayo on top and for some reason it's just the best. They also have a maki roll with tempura flakes in it and the same dot of mayo as well.
>>
>>8942752
Salmon nigiri

/thread
>>
Unagi and lean Tuna..Toro is fucking meme.
>>
I tend to feel uncomfortable ordering any complicated roll because the ridiculous sauces overwhelm whatever's in it. My favorite is unagi; nigiri or roll, it doesn't matter. I'll usually finish whatever I order with fatty tuna, too.
Honestly, if I want a nice piece of raw tuna I order rare ahi at a steakhouse; more fish, tends to be higher quality. Sushi's for cheap and filling.

>tfw the shitty place with $2.50 8-piece California rolls closes down
>>
The Picasso roll. Spicy as hell, delicious as fuck.
>>
I just eat Cali Rolls and basic shit like that.

I use a lot of wasabi.

That's just how I like it.
>>
spicy salmon rolls are GOAT for me
ginza rolls are also very good, its cooked salmon with onion and panko for crunch
>>
File: 1494177421771.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494177421771.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>8942752

tempura, fatty tuna and eel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.