[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We argue about nutrition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: saturated-fat.jpg (302KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
saturated-fat.jpg
302KB, 1152x648px
-saturated fats are good for you
-trans fats are terrible
-sugary drinks are terrible
>>
There is nothing to argue about here. Saturated fats are an essential part of a healthy diet. The debate stems from the fact that the processed foods sold on the market today are heavily biased towards saturated fats and are severely deficient in the opposite. Like anything, too much of one thing can be detrimental. Saturated fats SHOULD be eaten in moderation for healthy hormone levels.

It's kinda funny really. Instead of explaining these nuances to the general public, the government has concluded that it's easier to just forever label saturated fats as "bad".

https://www.fda.gov/aboutfda/transparency/basics/ucm194310.htm

There is really nothing wrong with trans fats or sugary drinks either. All of this just boils down to the fact that our society is mostly lazy, sedentary, and retarded. Remove these from the equation and the bulk of these diet-based health risks would disappear overnight.

/end autism
>>
>>8941753
>Remove these from the equation and the bulk of these diet-based health risks would disappear overnight
This guy gets it
>>
>>8941614
>muh nutritional science

B vitamins are literal poison. Even fucking wikipedia tells you this. Debate me. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>8941757
>WIkipedia, the open source encyclopaedia that can be edited by anyone is a credible source.
Retard.
>>
>>8941791
>even
>even
>EVEN WI
>EVEN WIKIP
>EVEN WIKIPEDIA TELLS YOU THIS
>EVEN

Are you fucking seriously implying people don't know what the worst source of information on the internet is? Let alone me?
Fuck you, retard.

Also no one can edit that site without a revert in 15 minutes. NO ONE.
>>
File: 1494269226358.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269226358.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8941809
>>8941757
daily vitaminfag butthurt thread
>>
>>8941753
sugary drinks are just useless desu. they have no nutritional value, just sugar
>>
>>8941822
So energy drinks are healthy because they have MUH B VITAMINS?
Your bread literally has the same ingredients, as a note.
>>
>>8941614
I work out 4 days a week and have low body fat. trans fats mean should pretty much mean nothing to me and I shouldn't care enough to specifically stray away from them, right?
>>
>>8941753
Americans are too arrogant and try to look for hip/meme solutions to every last problem they have instead of accepting the obvious truth.
>>
>>8941614
Saturated fat as in pic related? No.

In general? Yeah kinda, I wouldn't completely avoid them but I wouldn't feast on coconut milk/oil either. In general people are eating too much of it though, most would benefit from a reduction.

-antioxidant levels are crucial and almost nobody cares about it
-spices and herbs are awesome
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.