[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i eat if im allergic to gluten and dairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493175650798.jpg (86KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1493175650798.jpg
86KB, 526x701px
apparently my doctor says my intestines need to heal before i can eat any gluten or dairy again. for the last 2 weeks i've just been eating fish i catch in the ocean and fruit and tropi chops from pollo tropical. pls help i dont want to lose any more weight are there any meals you guys reccomend?
>>
pensive doggo
>>
>>8939769
A steak?
>>
File: celiac_biopsy.jpg (77KB, 294x368px) Image search: [Google]
celiac_biopsy.jpg
77KB, 294x368px
>>8939769
KILL YOURSELF. YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU NO SUCH SHIT YOU MALINGERING, SOMATIC SYMPTOMIZING FOOL. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN TESTED POSITIVE FOR CELIAC DISEASE VIA BLOOD TEST OR BIOPSY, GTFO WITH YOUR GLUTEN PROPAGANDA

t. pharm faggot with celiac who is pissed at people claiming "imaginary gluten intolerance" but don't have celiac. Just parrot bullshit they read or hear from a naturopath.
>>
>>8939769
you're fucked m8
>>
>>8940113
gotta love the "needs to heal before I can eat it again"

also.i fucking hate the people who are like "but at least you have so many more products now" as if I'm buying some hippie gluten-free toaster pastries anyway ugh
>>
>>8939769

Nigga, just replace your bread with rice and steer clear of the baked goods for a while.

You still have every fruit, vegetable, seasoning, and meat at your disposal.

Make yourself a thick steak, some roasted potatoes, and brussel sprouts. Have some sorbet for dessert. Beef stew. Stir fries. Black beans and rice. Baked chicken with sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Fried rice. Curries. Pork chops. Sushi. Salads. Bacon and eggs. Tacos in corn tortillas. Slice up some carrots and cucumber and have them with hummus. Celery and peanut butter.
>>
>>8939769
bleach
>>
>>8940448
>sweet potatoes
those are really rare in my country, i oven fried some once and they tasted like pumpkin wtf.

was that supposed to happen? is that what they really taste like or did i fuck up? i only used salt pepper and sunflower seed oil and nothing else
>>
>>8940113
You closed minded fuck, gluten is still inflammatory and difficult to digest. No, normal people don't find this to be a problem, but people with extremely inflamed intestines are going to make their matters worse by eating inflammatory food.

t. Severe Crohn's.
>>
>>8940113
explain how you can't be allergic to gluten, but you can be allergic to everything else on the planet
>>
>>8941154
You can, it's called Celiac's.
>>
>>8941392

Celiac disease isn't an allergic reaction though.

Do you actually know what an allergic response is, or are you one of those retards who lumps all kinds of unrelated shit under the definition of "allergy"?
>>
>>8939769
A bullet so you can save the gene pool from further pollution.
>>
Anything from here will suit your needs perfectly
http://www.scdrecipe.com
>>
>>8941594
Oh and don't worry about any dairy items there, they'll all be fermented to the point of any carbs being monosaccharides. It's only lactose you need to worry about and it'll all have been eaten and shat out by probiotics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.