[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[freedom intensifies]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

[freedom intensifies]
>>
>>8939665
Twinkies taste like shit desu.
Now Ho Hos on the other hand are great.
>>
>>8939665

Is this eddy's?
>>
>>8939674
This.

I don't understand the twinkies thing.
>>
>>8939665
Twikies r shit. Everyone who has had one knows it.
>>
File: Hostess1.jpg (211KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
Hostess1.jpg
211KB, 1023x767px
[arteries harden]
>>
Do they actually taste like the snack cakes?
>>
>>8941696
only 1 [one] way to find out cupcake
>>
>>8939665
Ingredients list is so massive that no one put it on the internet.
>>
>>8939732
The cupcake one is probably delicious
>>
>>8941788
I fucking hate fat people
>>
>>8941788
Also probably up to 162 ingredients/chemicals.

I mean they add fucking SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE to their snack cakes, so what's stopping them from turning this into literal poison/chemical waste?
>>
>>8941799
>SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
If you're afraid of this you better stop using toothpaste.
>>
>>8941820
Many years ago I stopped fluoridating myself.
But thanks.
>>
>>8941823
What are the adverse effects of fluoride on the human body when taken at average levels
>>
>>8939665
No thanks. I'll pass on the petroleum cream filling. Do some research. Hostess, like many, uses some really fucked up ingredients.
>>
>>8941826
>average levels
>literal poison

Stop, you sound like you're supporting the muh vitamins movement of 1950 that has caused every piece of bread and grain of rice in the US to be sprinkled with literal poison.
>>
>>8941840
Daily reminder you'll die just like everyone else, and it's probably not as far away as you want to believe.
>>
File: USA.jpg (116KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
116KB, 700x393px
USA.
USA.
USA.
>>
>>8941840
I'm sorry, but that's not a response to my question.

I asked you what the adverse effects of fluoride on the human body were when taken at average levels. If you want me to clarify, I mean the average levels consumed by people daily through things like incidental consumption of toothpaste, etc.

I figure that, as someone against the intake of fluoride, you'd be able to tell me what it does.
>>
>>8941858
It's absorbable through any part of the body, skin or membrane. It is absorbed at a very high rate, easily 100% of the fluoride you put into your mouth is absorbed into the bloodstream.
That's all I need to say.
>>
>>8941881

Absorption alone is irrelevant. You need to address what the effects of that absorption is.
>>
>>8941881
That's not all you need to say

All you've said is that it's easily absorbable

I asked you what it does

Can you answer the question at all, or is your response "I don't know"?
>>
>>8941892
I'm not being baited into using Google for your cheeky, lazy ass. Sorry. Do it yourself.

Are you a shill trying to distract from the fact that there's literal fucking soap in twinkies?
>>
>>8939665
And the award for most boring "limited edition" ice cream flavor goes to........
>>
>>8941892
His response is "please let me go back to my armchair preaching did you know vitamins were bad for you? DAILY REMEMEDER!!!111"

All conspiracytards are the exact same. They dig themselves into bullshit and make up more bullshit to justify the earlier bullshit whenever they're questioned. Then they call you a shill for whatever side they dislike. It's the grand American LARP where people pretend to have positions they never even follow IRL becuase it's le internet rite? loooooooooooool!

It's a post-ironic post-meta post-modern post-it note culture that churns out retard positions and decides it can go even harder on those retard positions if it really tries hard enough in the name of the unholy gods of Poe's Law. Get pellagra and die of holes in your brain vitafag.
>>
>>8941858
It increases the statistical prevalence of metastasized colorectal cancers in .03% of the control population. "generally recognized as safe" but still harmful to the small number of poor SOBs that actually get pooper cancer.

Dont ask for answers you can't handle hostess shill.
>>
>>8941913
It's a post-ironic post-meta post-modern post-it note culture

CHOKING. BUY ME A BEER CAUSE I SPIT MINE OUT.
You, sir are a fucking true blue RETARD.
>>
>>8941901
What exactly am I baiting you into, asswipe?

You said you stopped "fluoridating" yourself years ago, so there must be a reason why. Likewise, you seem to know a bit about fluoride to know how it's absorbed.

Only thing I'm "baiting" you into is seeing if you're a kneejerk reactionary dickhead or someone who knows what theyre fucking talking about.
>>
>>8941923
>can't even greentext properly

My case rests.
>>
>>8941913
>Get pellagra and die of holes in your brain vitafag.

FRITTERED
>>
>>8941921
At least you can give me a fucking statistic.

Didn't know asking people to substantiate their claims was """baiting""".
>>
>>8941932
Insert smiley face.
>>
>>8939665
I'll have 2 scoops.
>>
>>8941851
this tastes like really sweet candy i dig it
>>
File: 1494982404007.png (860KB, 860x704px) Image search: [Google]
1494982404007.png
860KB, 860x704px
>>8942417
DUNWOLD BRAMMMPF
>>
>>8941823
>He doesn't want to evolve
It's only a matter if of time until we either get super powers or all die off because if the daily use of microwaves
>>
File: blo01.jpg (26KB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
blo01.jpg
26KB, 396x264px
>>8939665

Now if they made Hostess Ding-Dongs™ ice cream I might be tempted ( but only if it was the "old school" foil wrapped recipe)

Hostess Fruit Pie™ ice cream might not be too bad either.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.