[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk dried corn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1471649221835.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471649221835.gif
1MB, 600x338px
Walmart sells 40 pounds of deer corn for $6.50, I've tried a few handfuls and it tasted fine. I'm wondering what the best way to cook dried corn is?

Currently I just spray some butter pam on it and sprinkle it with some kosher salt.

I bought 200 pounds so far, so I'm looking to store it for future use.
>>
>>8938771
Nixtamalize it with calcium hydroxide and have a shitload of masa for tortillas or hominy.
>>
>>8938771
Liar
>>
>>8939562
Not op, but walmart sells deer corn for baiting feeders that lazyass disreputable hunters use. Entirely possible it's legit.
>>
>>8938856
Do this or your body won't be able to gain any nutrients from the corn.
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (25KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
25KB, 200x211px
can't help but imagine OP
>walks up to feeder corn bags
>pulls out hunting knife
>slices like four bags open
>corn spilling all over the floor
>eats a few handfuls
>"Mmmmmmmmmm..."
>throws two uncut bags over his shoulders
>self-checkouts
>leaves
>>
what the flippin heck is deer corn though?
>>
>>8939867
Corn that's is fed to deer.
what kind of dumb ass question is that.
>>
>>8939814
>digs in to the corn
>shot and killed by a deer.
>>
>>8939788
Are the products that are made out of corn processed so we can do that?

Like corn chips and other snacks? Or are we fed things we can't absorb?
>>
>>8939867

It's cheap corn that is sold primarily to hunters who operate deer feeders to attract deer to their hunting area.
>>
File: 1452028647669.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452028647669.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>2017
>eating corn
>>
>>8941146
The other anon is only partially right.
Nixtamalized corn has some nutrients that 'plain' corn lacks.
If you don't get said nutrients elsewhere, then you're in for a case of pellagra.

>Or are we fed things we can't absorb?
Do you poop?
>>
>>8941146
>Or are we fed things we can't absorb?

There are plenty of things in everyday foods that we can't absorb.

Take vegetables for example. Human beings are incapable of digesting cellulose, so we derive very little energy from most vegetable foods.
>>
>>8941219
Impossibiru! A "raw vegan" assured me that it's the only way to cure autism and cancer.

Of course, she looked like a death camp survivor. Probably had cancer and was saved by her raw veganism. Or something.
>>
hey OP how's the molasses taste that they coat the deer corn with?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.