[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good food for after video game marathons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tsunderefood.png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tsunderefood.png
358KB, 640x480px
I've pretty much just been playing this one game since saturday morning or whatever and I had like 5 packs of instant noodles cause I couldn't tear myself away for long enough to make real food. Not sure what I want now though. A grilled cheese would be nice but all my pieces of bread are different sizes.
>>
youre pathetic cunt
>>
File: no.jpg (51KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
51KB, 853x480px
>>8936746
>>
>>8936719
where is this asuka from

ive read the manga and watched the show but i dont remember her ever working at a convenience store
>>
>>8936719
wot game
>>
>>8936759
You're a sad human being please have sex.
>>
>>8936719

An apple and a glass of water, you fat disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>8936746
This.

Rei best girl
>>
>>8936719
chef's salad, using the turkey that was smoking while you were gaming.
>>
>>8936781
Rare Collector's edition Asuka
>>8936790
Trails in the sky
>>8937137
I don't have apples
>>8937146
I don't even know what that insult means
>>
>>8937381
>I don't have apples
So what do you have?
>>
>>8937531
Sausage, Salmon, Bread, Ground Beef, cheese, beans, rice, pasta, pickles, tomato sauce, hot sauce, eggs, chicken, frozen vegetables, and an old grapefruit.
>>
>>8937540
Make scrambled eggs with a little sausage and cheese, and splash it with hot sauce.

I'd suggest toast, too, but you've been putting away a lot of carbs lately.
>>
>>8937540
don't listen to >>8937566
that's too much food. just fry some rice with eggs and frozen veggies. put the portion of veggies in a strainer first and run hot water through it first to get rid of that "fridge smell." add some salt to it and then pan fry with whisked eggs, add rice at the end. wa la
>>
>>8937576
>scrambled eggs is too much food
>but fried rice is perfectly fine
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>8937579
if you didn't want to get meme'd on you shouldn't have posted eggs with hot sauce. the correct pairing is tabasco sauce you inbred vermin.
>>
>>8937594
Oh, anon...

I'm so sorry...

I didn't realize you had shit taste.
>>
>>8937381
Thats not an insult dipshit, he said roast a turkey while playing video games to eat it later when its done cooking.
>>
>>8937381
>on a food and cooking board
>someone recommends roasting a turkey since you'll be around the house all day
>thinks it's a some new kind of insult

Oh fuck, my sides!
>>
>>8937674
I've made roast turkey in a hour and a half. Spatchcock, bitches.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.