[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusting Food Habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Things you do in private with your food that you recognize are bizarre or nasty. Not binge eating, though that's plenty disgusting on its own.

>go to taco bell
>order rice and bean burritos
>bite off the end of the wrap
>squeeze the filling into my mouth like a gogurt tube
>take bite of the deflated grainsock
>press the stamp of tortilla against the roof of my mouth
>lick it like a hard candy
>repeat
>>
>eating whatever
>dry mouth
>drink while food still in mouth
>slosh around and enjoy
>when too liquidy, add more food
>repeat until meal done.
>every bite accompanied by drink tastes

So good
>>
File: 14598546125323.jpg (15KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
14598546125323.jpg
15KB, 441x411px
>>8931080
When I'm alone I tend to stuff food into my mouth like a degenerate savage and burp as loud as possible.
>>
File: allah is watching.jpg (16KB, 504x69px) Image search: [Google]
allah is watching.jpg
16KB, 504x69px
>>8931080
>Taste Is King
Literal idol worship.
>>
>>8931161
That's fucking nasty.
>>
>>8931161
>slosh around
oh come on anon
you ruined this thread for me
>>
>>8931634
You are literally cuck.
>>
>>8931161
I do this with coffee and protein bars minus the sloshing
>>
Sometimes when I'm drunk and eating a cheap frozen burger I'll get a bottle of ketchup and just blast like a tablespoon of ketchup onto it, take a bite and repeat until the burger is gone
>>
I'm hesitant to use the word "dosgusting" but I absolutely have several odd habits.

Mostly I eat my food in a specific order. When I sit down to dinner I'll have my vegetables or salad first, then grain/starch, and eat my entree/protein last.
I eat all of the crust off of bread first before eating the actual toast or sandwich.
I eat all my egg whites first and then the yolk. The only time this isn't the case is if it is scrambled obviously.
I will take the top crust off of a pie, eat all of the filling, and then eat all of the empty crust/pastry afterwards.
I don't like to overload my food with condiments as I'm not a huge fan of ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc. I'll order foods without these additions if I'm eating out.
I enjoy almost-dry cereal. I'm seriously talking like a teaspoon of milk. At the most. Depending on the cereal sometimes I just enjoy it dry.
I adore pineapple on pizza. I often don't consume pizza crust.

Despite having a lot of objectively strange ways of eating (believe me I am entirely aware of how fucking weird I am and how bizarre I must look) I actually am not picky about my food itself. There is nothing I don't like and nothing I won't eat.

I have no idea why I am like this.
>>
>>8931650
>literally
*figuratively
>>
>>8933502
>I don't like to overload my food with condiments as I'm not a huge fan of ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
that's actually a normal thing. means you're not a total pleb.
>I enjoy almost-dry cereal. I'm seriously talking like a teaspoon of milk. At the most. Depending on the cereal sometimes I just enjoy it dry.
I'm the same way, though I usually eat cereal with greek yoghurt instead of milk
>>
>>8933520
Pleb means common, ordinary.

Normal.
>>
>>8931080
I like marmite and jam on toast
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.