[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I make for Mother's Day tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 360.jpg (63KB, 521x567px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
63KB, 521x567px
What should I make for Mother's Day tomorrow?
>>
>>8930874
What does your mom/the mother of your children like?
>>
make crepes, but use cake flour and sugar
use a bunch of sweet fillings and roll it up
>>
A warm load of cum
>>
Dinner reservations, duh.
>>
>>8930874
Kick your mom in her gash, drink some wild turkey and eat some raw chicken and then fuck your grandma
>>
>>8930874

Tubrsteak, extra rare. Served HOT.
>>
a life away from your parents
>>
>>8930874
Proud for once.
>>
>>8930874
How old is she? If she was a mother in the 70's or 80's make hamburger helper. If she was a mother after that, take her out to eat since she's never even heated a can of beans, preferably to golden corral.
>>
>>8931030
Not everyone is American
>>
I'm doing grilled steak skewers with grilled corn on the cob, grilled tomatoes, and Vidallia onions cored and filled with butter and beef bullion wrapped in foil and cooked on indirect heat. For dessert grilled pineapple skewers sprinkled with cinnamon over vanilla ice cream.
>>
>>8930874
Creampie.
>>
>>8931168
you sure like them skewers
>>
>>8931267
My mom does. I don't really use them except for when I have her over.
>>
>>8930874
just make sure she knows you love her
That's what really matters
>>
>>8931147
Not everyone has mothers or days.
>>
>>8931267
kek
>>
My mother is dead.
>>
File: 018.jpg (162KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
162KB, 610x407px
Yikes, haven't been on this board in a while, but thought I'd visit to share mother's day plans. Guess i'll post the first serious response.

I'm making veal marsala, its easy as shit, requires little prep, and I can easily cook it when the folks come over so they time I'm a pro chef. Bought some veal cutlet today, nice bottle of marsala wine, and a pound of fresh shitake mushrooms.

Still trying to decide on sides/desert, and currently cleaning up the apartment. Mother's day is the day I try to trick my mom into thinking that I have my life together.
>>
My mom enjoys sweets and breakfast food, so I make a french toast bread pudding, and the rest of the family helps out making scrambled eggs, sausages and arranging fruit and stuff. Get a bottle of champagne and orange juice for mimosas and it's a very low effort "fancy" breakfast.
>>
>>8931471
>veal marsala
So to celebrate Mother's Day, you're going to kill something else's baby?
>>
>>8931484
My mom isn't big on sweets and misses spicy food, so I'm making her some kozhi varutha curry.
>>
>>8931435
She was probably a huge slut anyway.
Get her pin number and withdrew all her savings at the ATM machine
>>
File: 20170513_180110_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_180110_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Celebrate mothers day by making some bathroom sink soup. https://youtu.be/EjQcECfDxXo
>>
>>8931496
My mom really loves indian food too, but I'm far too intimidated by unfamiliar seasonings and methods of preparation to try making any.
>>
>>8931508
I have a good tikka masala-type curry recipe, it's hard to fuck up

>cut boneless chicken thighs into bite sized pieces, salt and pepper them and toss them with ground cinnamon and cardamom to your taste (don't worry about overusing them, as long as they aren't coated)
>brown in oil or ghee, set aside
>saute one thinly cut sweet onion in the same pan, add a pinch of salt to help it cook more quickly. Cook until completely softened, add 1 tbs minced garlic and 1 tbs minced ginger, cook for about a minute
>turn heat to medium and add 2 tbs curry powder, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tbs turmeric, 1 tsp sweet paprika, and 1/4 tsp cayenne. Add more oil/ghee if they start to look crumbly, cook spices until fragrant (a little over a minute)
>add 2 tbs tomato paste, stir to combine. Slowly add 2 cups chicken stock, stirring the whole time. Add more if you want a thinner sauce, add chicken back in and let it simmer at least 15 minutes
>add frozen peas and cook until tender, taste for salt and add 2 tbs (or more to taste) of either brown sugar or coconut sugar, don't use white
>add garam masala to taste, when everything comes together take off the heat and add a can of coconut milk
>squeeze a fresh lime into it, serve with cilantro
>>
File: 1483302249747.jpg (71KB, 457x752px) Image search: [Google]
1483302249747.jpg
71KB, 457x752px
Benis
>>
>>8931286
Do you skewr her after dinner? If you know what I mean.
>>
I wish I could be there to cook dinner for my mom. She had a hip replacement a couple weeks ago, but she lives over 1000 miles away, so I can't go see her right now. She has my dad, but he's not much of a cook. I hope he orders her a nice meal. I thought about sending her a meal from somewhere, but I already did that for them for Easter. So, I sent her a really nice silk kimono robe (not an actual kimono, I'm not a weeb, just a kimono style robe) and some books (she loves reading).
Anyway, I told my own family that I didn't want to cook tomorrow (since I'm the main cook in the family), and I didn't want to go out for Mother's Day (I'd never go to a restaurant on Mother's Day OR Valentine's Day), so my husband is going to grill some bratwurst, my son is going to make potato salad, and then after that we're going to have a movie marathon with a lots of popcorn (I fucking love popcorn). I think they're going to go buy a cake or something, too, I got some hints in that direction. Watching a bunch of movies at home with my guys is a perfect Mother's Day.
>>
>>8931168
I think your desert would sound better over a curd, rather an ice cream. Maybe a sorbet?
>>
>>8931471
Make her a strawberry cake. Get strawberry cake mix from your market, make a strawberry frosting and shave strawberries on a mandolin and place all around the cake. Easy
>>
File: swedish-meatballs-1-3-1.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-meatballs-1-3-1.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
edgy kids don't stay up too late, You don't want to upset your mommy on Mother's Day!

My present is going to be some K-cups from the other thread and some spa-at-home products with some incense/ big candles

I'm going to make these meatballs and half of this spaghetti recipe

and for breakfast cheesy sausage potato hash with poached eggs on top with french toast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55MIeoPaBC4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmYkPkjnVo&t=30s

>>8931168
>>8931471
thanks for contributing and motivating me to give her a nice day
>>
I'd give my mum five across the eyes if I knew where the bitch lived
>>
>>8931562
I might try this, thanks anon.

Although won't the coconut milk make everything too thin?
>>
I'm making carbonara, from the excellent thread we had the other day with that fat old man who made it look SO FUCKING EASY in this video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs

mamma mia!

I will also have a serving of crispy grilled asparagas and chicken.
>>
My mother hates holidays and told me not to get her anything.

But before she told me that, she had an order of dehydrator sheets from China get cancelled, so i ordered a replacement on amazon and let her open the box. She was pretty pleased since she got a new dehydrator but hasn't used it yet.
>>
>>8930874
Making a few things.

Sidestripe shrimp crudo with rhubarb juice, cucumber, and prawn shell salt

Grilled ramp and house ricotta agnolotti with garden pea and buttermilk puree, house cured duck breast 'prosciutto', and almond

Slow roast halibut with morels, vin jaune beurre blanc, confit leeks, cold smoked tarragon, and sunchoke puree

Strawberry galette, caramelized white chocolate ice cream, macerated lemon
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.