[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggsperiment / Food Science / Food Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: egg2omlette.jpg (255KB, 2034x1386px) Image search: [Google]
egg2omlette.jpg
255KB, 2034x1386px
>eat 3 eggs for dinner daily since they're cheap and nutritious and I don't do much physical activity aftrer work
>egg 3 hard boiled eggs the first day
>still hungry
>egg 3 fried eggs for dinner the next day
>still hungry
>egg an 3 egg omelette for dinner the third day
>feel full

WTF?
>>
File: darkness.jpg (22KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
22KB, 600x577px
>>8929296

What did you put inside the omelet? Any cheese, veggies, or meat?
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8929296
boiled eggs are filling if u eat enough
>>
A daring synthesis
>>
>>8929309
literally just onions
>>
>>8929296
Eat bread with fried egs
>>
>>8929357
>eat carbs when you don't need the energy
>>
>>8929358
Spotted the fattie
>>
Welcome to placebo effect, nigga.
>>
>>8929296
omelette is able to soak up more fat, which keeps you full longer.
>>
>>8929296
lol not eating only egg whites. enjoy heart problems.
>>
>>8929359
how am I fat by eating less?

>>8929379
what does that mean

>>8929382
chelestorel is a meme
>>
>>8929296
>what is volume
>>
>>8929402
If you have an active lifestyle, eating bread with your meal is not going to make you balloon out.
>>
>>8929402
>what does that mean

It means that 250 calories for dinner isn't making you feel full, it's the 250 calories of egg, plus the 150 calories worth of oil that you used to fry the omelette with, that is satifying you. When you fried the egg, most of the fat stayed in the pan.
>>
The omelette is the only one with the whites and yolks mixed. Try seeing if this is a recurring theme and report back.
>>
>>8930427
That makes sense. Is the sense of full mostly depending on calorie intake? I get pretty hungry over the day, would it be better to just make it extra oily and eat less over the day?
>>
>>8930469
Calorie intake is what gives you energy, and a feeling of fullness, yes. But sometimes reorganising the way you eat can help you to reduce intake without feeling hungry. Eat more during the day, and sleep properly at night so you don't feel hungry at night. One trick to feeling more satisfied is to increase the volume of the food you're consuming without increasing calorie intake - like making a soup, which is filled out with water, instead of eating a sandwich. Try for one week just eating spinach or lettuce or even fruit all day - you'll have a hard time eating enough of them to get to 2,000 calories, and you won't feel hunger because of the high volume.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.