[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a melt not a grilled cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

You people make me sick.
A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire subreddit consist of "melts". Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this subreddit is called "grilledcheese" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own subreddit entitled "melts" because that is not a fucking grilled cheese. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. Shit, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "grilled cheeses" all over reddit and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this subreddit this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own subreddit just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it
>>
Literally a reddit copypasta.
Bad.
>>
>>8928714
But that looks like a cheeseburger??
>>
Reddit
>>
>shiiiet
>>
Where's that worthless sack of shit janitor to delete this garbage shitposting thread?
>>
>>8928954
Says that worthless ignorant fucking newfag anon who does not know that jannies don't delete shit
>>
>>8928980
>being this new
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY
>>
File: lots_of_cheese.jpg (28KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
lots_of_cheese.jpg
28KB, 510x340px
WHAT IS THE BEST CHEESE FOR GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES

I MUST KNOW
>>
File: 1494102635705.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494102635705.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
I'm convinced mods have my IP written down.

I get banned for the stupidest barly against the rules shit like "racism" and "spam"

But this faggot thread and many like it stay up. Remember "hurr look at all the pills I take" guy? That wasn't even food 100+ posts. Blow me.

Fuck you faggot mods get off my dick and do your job.
>>
"I'm a gaping asshole in search of attention".

Just go call your mom.
>>
>>8929028
new zealand cheese: if you cant get it i dont feel sorry for you....
>>
>>8929028
One slice of aged cheddar and one slice of colby.
>>
File: 1490050386922.jpg (59KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490050386922.jpg
59KB, 900x506px
>>8929051
>complains about being banned for cancer
>posts frog
>wonders why he gets banned for being cancer
realllly makes you think
>>
>>8929163
>wonders why no one likes him
>watches anime

Manchild detected. Kys fat ugly virgin.
>>
File: IMG_1528.png (190KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.png
190KB, 512x384px
>>8928720
How would you know? Are you some kind of redditfag infiltrator?

Going to have Hiroshimoot deport you simple homos.
>>
>>8929075
but he's right.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.