[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ordered some mexican weeb food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (558KB, 667x457px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
558KB, 667x457px
What do you guys think Autist or not?
>>
I ate sushi in Mexico once and got the worst poisoning I have ever had.
>>
>>8927529
for starters, it's not "weeb" if it's japanese, it's "weeb" if it's a white person worshipping japanese things.
>>
those prices are insane... where was this?

I mean it'd make sense if in the Midwest Takoyaki would be expensive...but shit, man.
>>
>>8927636
Dont worry bro its mexico its pesos not dollars...

1 dollar = almost 20 pesos. It is actually pretty cheap
>>
>>8927615
Ohh haha ... it actually is a weeb place, should have taken pictures of the restaurant
>>
Update
>>
>>8927674
Ok, I want to try takoyaki someday, but there is no fucking way forty bucks is going to foreign street food.
>>
>>8927692
I've found some decent takoyaki but idk why it would cost 40 bucks D:, in that restaurant it costs :p like 3 bucks atm
>>
>>8927529
so you had rice with a side of rice?
yes
>>8927593
americans cant even handle breathing the air in other countries, not our fault you are so health obsessed that your toilet paper comes with anti biotics
>>
>>8927702
I be American. and being under a slight influence of Friday and alcohol, i thought those were US dollars
>>
>>8927716
>Americans are so slow they're still in Friday
Get with the times
>>
>>8927615
you don't have to be white to be a weeb you idiot - you think mexicans can't be weebs?
>>
>>8927529
Avocado, cream cheese, and tuna onigiri sounds strangely good.

I want to know why the FUCK cream cheese is called "philadelphia". I mean, queso de crema. Wouldn't that be "cream cheese"?
>>
>>8928074
>you don't have to be white to be a weeb
Yes you do, you fucking moron.
>>
>>8927714
But i thought Europeans wiped out the native Americans and spics with their diseases??
>>
>>8928743
Actually, no.
A shit ton of mexicans and blacks are weebs.
>>
>>8928794
Educate yourself, idiot.

Weeaboo = wapanese

It is factually impossible to be a weeaboo without being white. Just like you can't be a wigger without being white.
>>
>>8928816
ok
>>
>>8928816
Wapanese is short for Wannabe Japanese
>>
>>8927714
>your toilet paper comes with anti biotics
I literally never heard of that
>>
>>8928816
>I read a thing on Know Your Meme once, I am an expert on this topic!

If you were actually on 4chan at the time, you'd know that moot only wordfiltered wapanese to a nonsense word because he was making a point: wapanese was overused to the point of meaninglessness
It's only gotten worse since
>>
File: 1344309692046.jpg (25KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1344309692046.jpg
25KB, 266x400px
>>8928074
Mexico was colonized by whites, same as the EEUU
>>
>>8927615
it's all weeb shit unless you're Japanese
>>
Why the fuck would any sane person want to be Japanese? Or be a weeb? The Japanese are the worst race on this planet, they eat whales for fucks sake
>>
>>8929461
There's nothing wrong with eating whale in and of itself, and the only reason they're so adamant about it is because they're butthurt over all the other restrictions imposed upon them since the war.
>>
>>8927615
Shut up weeb
>>
>>8929415
pretty sure it was an exaggeration genius
>>
>>8927714
>it's totally because your immune system is weak, not because us subhumans handle food with our shit covered hands !

Literally indian tier rebuttal.
>>
>>8928816
nigga u dumb
>>
>>8928816
Do you actually know where the word weeaboo comes from? Do you really believe it's a portmanteau of "white" and some other word? Holy shit are you new/dumb.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.