[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bacon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: smoked bacon.jpg (611KB, 1632x1232px) Image search: [Google]
smoked bacon.jpg
611KB, 1632x1232px
I almost never eat the stuff but I have a bunch of slices of smoked bacon and I'm in the mood for a fatty meaty dish

What's the best way to get the most texture and flavour out of this cheap processed shit?
>>
make a turkey club but go thin on the turkey and thick on the bacon
>>
Fry with butter
>>
File: bekkoneggsbeanos.jpg (617KB, 1900x1857px) Image search: [Google]
bekkoneggsbeanos.jpg
617KB, 1900x1857px
I got impatient and just fried it with eggs and beans in paprika, cayenne and butter

I think I need to layer and bake it next time
>>
>>8926959
Fine then fuck you
>>
>>8926783
for next time(only meatier cuts like you had here) -

beat, sprinkle with sugar and salt, quickly cook on medium temperature, fry egg in pan juices, put it all on white rice
>>
>>8926959
>sweet beans

Faggot
>>
>>8927012
>paprika is sweet
wat
>>
>>8927150
>paprika isn't sweet
???
>>
>>8926783
That's not bacon that looks like thin sliced pork chops
>>
>>8927210
Its back bacon, you are probably used to the cut of meat taken from the belly.
>>
>>8927167
some paprika is sweet, but not in a sugary way. like what kinda faggot thinks paprika and beans don't go together because it's 'sweet'
>>
>>8927150
>>8927167
god damn there's different kinds of paprika
>>
>>8927250
Britbong, I hate to break it to you, but the civilized world does not eat sweet tomato based beans for breakfast. I can't help but wonder, what colonial culture did you appropriate that monstrosity from?
>>
>>8927385
The U.K.
>>
>>8927385
There's no tomato anywhere near those beans- they're simply baked

Also tomato and beans mix fine, stop being autistic
>>
>>8927437
>everything I don't like is autism

I uptoasted your bread, my 4chan friend.
>>
>>8927465
Not liking beans isn't autistic, being autistic about them being sweet because of tomato or paprika or whatever autistic thing you've decided to be autistic about is autistic
>>
>>8927477
>being autistic about spices

That's not the point I was making. I'm disgusted by the practice of slathering sweet beans all over a plate containing a nice breakfast of back bacon and eggs. No normal human wants fucking canned sweet beans for breakfast.

Now, having a breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg and refried pintos is godtier. But those sickeningly sweet britbong beans at breakfast are gag inducing.
>>
File: Bacon3.jpg (322KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon3.jpg
322KB, 1600x1200px
>>8926783
Lol wtf is that shit? That's not bacon bro, pic related is bacon. That looks more like ham slices.
>>
>>8927770
There are different types of bacon. Back, jowl, belly.

Keep an open mind.
>>
>>8927733
Except they're beans, there's nothing sweet about them. Please stop being autistic
>>
>>8927733
>shit talking.
>using the word chorizo seriously.
Wow this board really is full of homos
>>
>>8927930
>jowl bacon

It has only been in the past 10-15 years that they started calling hog jowls "pork jowl bacon". This was because most consumers were too dumb to realize that the best cut of pork comes from the face and were more likely to buy it if you called it a type of "bacon".
>>
>>8928344
Chorizo is seriously a specific type of sausage. Well, actually three types as the Spanish and Portuguese versions are dry sausages while Mexican chorizo is ground instead of choppend and distinctly more moist and with a higher fat content.
>>
>yuros calling their poorly fried ham slices "bacon"
>>
>>8927930
Just recently tried jowl bacon, and HOT DAMN that shit is delicious!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.