[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best spice? And why is it cinnamon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Cinnamomum_verum_spices.jpg (3MB, 4816x2760px) Image search: [Google]
Cinnamomum_verum_spices.jpg
3MB, 4816x2760px
What's the best spice?

And why is it cinnamon
>>
>>8926550
It's either cumin or chili powder. I don't have a problem with cinnamon or anything, it's simply inferior.
>>
Nutmeg.
>>
Cinnamon is for coffee and oatz

Did u kno: Cinnamon is not really cinnamon
>>
File: Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg (22KB, 358x447px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg
22KB, 358x447px
Cinnamon takes a back seat to NO Babka
>>
File: 20170503_180639_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_180639_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
For me, it's the McChicken sauce, the best spice ever.
>>
>>8926565
>>8926570

See I'm not looking for the best of the best, for me cinnamon is the best simply because it brings back childhood memories.

Where I work, the hotel is filled with oil workers and they all love cinnamon syrup in their morning coffee. Each one of them told me it's like being back home and just brings happiness to their day
>>
>>8926550
not nutmeg but the nutmeg skin is absolutely the best thing in the world
>>
>>8926648
Yeah? redpill me a little or throw me a story where you cooking with it has made someone smile with joy or just made friends happy.

Not looking for A+ recipes just why it's the best spice for you and what sort of memory you have attached to it.

I believe that's what makes an item the best for me which is something simple to make, versatile and just brings happiness into people.

Cinnamon syrup for the oil riggers coffee and cinnamon rolls as an afternoon snack.

Should see their face when they can just kick back for 15 and enjoy it.
>>
>>8926667
plus for some reason my boss has 20kg of it on the rig and on land.
>>
>>8926629
the funniest thing: i'm in america and haven't seen that anywhere
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.