[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stories relating to food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: waffle.png (42KB, 2000x645px) Image search: [Google]
waffle.png
42KB, 2000x645px
I saw somebody get stabbed behind a Waffle House.

It was pretty dope.
>>
>>8924579
But how was the food
>>
>>8924586
Pretty bad my dude.
>>
There's this big british double decker bus food stand thing where I live. So naturally I assumed it would have some fish and chips. So I asked and no all they have is hot dogs and potato chips and that. Fucking disappointing.
>>
If you're anywhere in America tight now, it is a bad time to go to Waffle House. Only good time is roughly 5:30 am - 11:00 am.
>>
>>8924579
One time at 3am in the morning was drunk as fuck at Perkins with a friend and had no money. I wrote a check. They said they didnt take checks. I said i had no money. They took the check.

The end.
>>
One time at the McDonald's drive-thru, a crackhead ran up to my car and asked for $5. I gave it to him because I was afraid of getting shot or stabbed, but he took the bill, thanked me, and disappeared into the night.

Fucking niggers, they're major pests in this country.
>>
File: 20170401_174916-2016x1512.jpg (588KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_174916-2016x1512.jpg
588KB, 2016x1512px
2 weeks ago
>got pulled over
>have weed (not legal in my state)
>have whiskey on the rocks in a Styrofoam gas station cup in cup holder
>have can of pic related filled with my piss that i set behind passenger seat upon getting pulled over
>drunk
>"do you know why I pulled you over tonight, sir"
>long story short I drove away a free man
>>
I once watched a white trash crackhead get dragged by her hair and thrown out of a Subway.
>>
>>8924579
>Waffle House
That chain is a magnet for crazies. Enjoy the social outings in the late nights (and those waffles), but I'm lucky I never got sick with the way they handle the food and tableware.

>also, the meth clown story that happened at my college town
>>
>>8924579
my friend served his bandaid accidentally in some fries when we both worked at Chilis during a dinner rush.
>>
>>8924579
In my hometown, a prostitution ring was run out of a local Waffle House. I was made offers several times while visiting.

I was in it for the hashbrowns, though.
>>
>>8924802
How did you get off scott free?
>>
>>8924579
I worked at a waffle house on the Night shift, friday and saturday nights were a double party everytime. Every night was a drug or booze filled, crime ridden diner party.
>>
>>8926683
>the meth clown story
story?
>>
>>8924757
what state do you live in?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170513-074221.png (556KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170513-074221.png
556KB, 1440x2560px
>>8929204
>Google is hard

Fucking get down and shove the earth, mouth breather.
>>
>>8924802
I've had some very close calls like that too. I'm lucky I don't have a few DUIs under my belt already.

Only one time did the police actually know I was drunk as fuck and let my friend drive me home. I also had a quarter ounce of weed in the car so even more lucky.
>>
>>8924802
Knowing how to suck cock like a pro is a skill an a half
>>
>>8929405
Sick edge bro.
>>
I took my wife, kids and extended family there and had a tiptop meal and still got the chunky cute waitress' digits
>>
>>8924598
>ITT
>Lies

the food is never bad no matter what else happens in a WH
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.