[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COFFEE EXPERT ready to assist you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

Yes I'm an coffee expert and I will try to solve your coffee related problems.
>>
My coffee isn't as energizing as amphetamines
How should I fix this?
>>
I don't get very good extraction when brewing in a press. Is it because my beans are shit, my water's too cold, my grind is too coarse?
>>
File: Snorting Instant Coffee.jpg (107KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
Snorting Instant Coffee.jpg
107KB, 1024x696px
>>8924490
Switch to high quality instant coffee anon.
>>
What is the cut off point after a pot is brewed that it should not be consumed?
>>
>>8924498
>when brewing in a press
be exact what type of press
>>
>>8924505
old wife's tales that there is a time
>>
>>8924501
>>8924508
>>8924512
by OP the coffee exopert
>>
>>8924508
A coffee press
>>
>>8924523
yes smartAss but there are two types of coffee presses so be specific
>>
>>8924481
What's the best instant?
>>
>>8924534
The kind used for coffee.
>>
>>8924534
No there aren't. I Googled "coffee press" and it literally only comes up with one type of thing. Clearly you know jack shit about coffee. Thread hidden.
>>
>>8924559
>No there aren't. I Googled "coffee press" and it literally only comes up with one type of thing
Post name of that type.
And I immediately prove you wrong.
>>
>>8924572
Google "coffee press" you inbred moron. There's only one type.
>>
>>8924481
My old coffee machine broke recently and now I'm having a hard time finding a new percolator, any suggestions?
>>
File: snort-kellianne-hutchinson.jpg (90KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
snort-kellianne-hutchinson.jpg
90KB, 1024x744px
>>8924575
>so it's ready when I wake up.
OP-COFFEE EXPERT here,
Drinking coffee on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is very unwise very unhealthy.
So in that case no need to but this type of gadgets.
Coffee is not your stupid soft drink.
If you can not dedicate 3-4 minutes to brew fresh cup of coffee (grinding coffee beans using/operating respectable device to brew coffee) after you had your breakfast,then perhaps you should switch to instant coffee anon.
>>
>>8924481
I don't like coffee
>>
>>8924512
Make way for the fucking EXPERT everybody. Moron.
>>
>>8924582
>There's only one type.
>>8924572
>Post name of that type.
>And I immediately prove you wrong.
I don't need to google, don't tell me to google. you are too limited in your knowledge to compete with me.
Post that type, it's name or STFU
AND REMEMBER THIS
>And I immediately prove you wrong.
>>
>>8924619
>Moron.
OLD WIFE
>>
>>8924512
So if the coffee has been sitting there for months and starts molding and shit it's fine to drink? You're taking the piss. Fuck outta here.. Wives tale... I'm mad now.
>>
>>8924630
OP HERE,
>Fuck outta here.. Wives tale... I'm mad now.
CHIL ANON, CHIL PLEASE
I said >>8924512
>old wife's tales that there is a time
I said that there is no time, as that there is no past and there is no future.
anon you are clearly insinuating things saying what you said.
>>
whats a good tasting coffee thats still relatively cheap? i hate paying top bucks for good coffee but folgers tastes burnt to me. preferably something i can buy in bulk containers.
t. Huge jew
>>
>>8924734
Maxwell House is really good for the price and also they have a catchy jingle haha. Our houseee..
>>
>>8924734
Stay away from dark roasts, of any brand. Dark roast coffee is carcinogenic, causing cancer.
Use medium roasted coffee beans.
>>
>>8924756
>Dark roast coffee is carcinogenic, causing cancer.
>>
are brown unbleached coffee filters better from the white filters, I thinks both are bad
>>
>>8924782
OP-COFFEE EXPERT here,
the aggressive nature of your response indicates that you are disturbed individual and you seriously should stop drinking coffee.
just look at you, you are a mess, emotional train wreck
quit coffee, at least for 1-2 months and notice the difference in your mood and personality.

PS, making coffee in paper filter machines is definitely not brewing coffee. it's just making coffee.
>>
>>8924790
>and makes better coffee.
why you think it makes better coffee
>>
File: kekken3.jpg (4KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
kekken3.jpg
4KB, 250x231px
>OP claims to be coffee expert
>argues with people over semantics instead of offering any actual advice
>>
>>8924575
>I'm looking to buy a new drip machine around $100
>>8924872
>If you think all drip machines use paper filters,
$100 all do
>>
true coffee expert here

no one in this thread knows dick from squat
>>
>>8924907
What is the difference between making coffee and brewing coffee?
>>
>>8924907
So what is the difference between dick and squat, smartypants?
>>
>>8924905
>which come with metal filters pre-equipped,
OP here,
metal filters and paper filters they both 'disturb' taste of coffee
>>
>>8924481
I assume he's steering the car with his cock
>>
>>8925845
are jealous?
>>
How do i fix my caffiene addiction without quitting cold turkey
>>
File: coffee stained teeth .jpg (17KB, 800x316px) Image search: [Google]
coffee stained teeth .jpg
17KB, 800x316px
>>8925898
google and read all the negative aspects of drinking coffee it will give you information that will help you with it.
also if you have stained ugly teeth from coffee that is one more reason to quit, it was for me.
>>
File: gastritis.jpg (103KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
gastritis.jpg
103KB, 1024x614px
>>8925898
After I run out of coffee beans I didn't buy any more of it, but I bought jar of instant coffee and now that jar is gone and I'm cool with not buying any coffee any more at least for now.

To my surprise going from beans to instant coffee somehow help me to ignore "importance" of coffee in my life.It's not that important actually,
and I must say I do feel better, more relaxed when I'm not drinking coffee.
Not that really important, and my stomach feels and works better now after I quit drinking coffee. And no more yellow teeth.
>>
I want to drink cold filtered coffee. My current beans aren't that tasty as a cold brew and the flavor is too diluted when I make an ice brew. What do?
>>
>>8925898
Go to half-caff, and gradually replace more of your coffee with decaf. That's what I did, now I only drink the equivalent of 2 cups of full-caff coffee a day.
>>
Are mini espresso makers like in
>>8924481
any good?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.