[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Keto/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg (77KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg
77KB, 1200x616px
>check /ck/
>no keto thread

How do I eat Keto on a budget? Meat is alright but getting enough of nuts and vegetables and berries can get quite pricy. What are the best ways to get all my nutrients on keto?
>>
Just eat a fucking potato you trend loving faggot
>>
>>8923191
>how do I eat Keto on a budget?
you do not need to make a thread for this
this is a cooking board, not a spoonfeeding retards board, google cheap proteins and fats since that's what the fucking diet consists of downsyndrome dipshit
>>
>>8923191
>How do I eat Keto on a budget?
buy meats onsale, check local ads for things on sale.

>Meat is alright but getting enough of nuts and vegetables and berries can get quite pricy.

Fuck nuts, go with vegetables that you can make dishes out of. Chili's, and things you can make in a crockpot are great ways for keto on a budget.

>What are the best ways to get all my nutrients on keto?

Buy not doing keto, seriously a low carb diet is going to be 10x easier and 4x cheaper to get everything you need. Want to lose more weight than you are? Go fucking walk or run some more. Seriously I'd bet that 75% of people wanting to lose that 10lb in a month keto provides would get it by cutting out soda/starbucks and take up walking 2 miles a day
>>
>>8923191
The bulk of your diet should be veggies with very little sugar, including fruit. Look into "steamables" in your frozen veggie aisle.
>>
Peanuts are usually cheap, walmart cocktail peanuts have like 3 net carbs or something.
>>
>>8923191
wtf is keto? no sugar or something?
>>
>>8923857
A meme
>>
>>8923857
It's a high-fat moderate-protein very-low-carb diet that purports to make it easier to lose weight by preventing you from feeling hungry and also by inducing ketosis (the body's natural process of converting stored fat into glucose).

Pretty much everyone who tries it says that it works great. Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid fucks who shriek autistically about how it's illegal, immoral, and perverted. I'm pretty sure they're vegans who hate the notion of people eating lots of meat.
>>
>>8925638
Also carb addict fatties who cant drop the coke and cheetos.
>>
>>8923191
>light tuna in olive oil
>eggs
>broccoli
>multivitamins
All day every day. Did this in 2013. Went from 205 to 165 in three months. Of course keto only helps calories in/calories out (which should be the main driving force of weight loss)
Maintaining at 147 right now.
>>
>>8926343
needs moar bacon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.