[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vokda the ultimate cu/ck/ drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cuckdrink.png (220KB, 560x228px) Image search: [Google]
cuckdrink.png
220KB, 560x228px
It's literally just water mixed with ethanol with no aging and if done right should be virtually 'tasteless', anything you think you are tasting are impurities that should never have been there in the first place

tl;dr all vodka's are worthless
>>
>worthless
It gets me drunk. Climb off your horse, you're on the ass end of the Internet and you don't need to impress anyone
>>
>>8922841
No. I like vodka.
>stoplikingwhatidontlike.fag
>>
>>8922849
anything with ethanol will get you drunk, if you pay for any vodka over the cheapest bottle then you're getting cucked

>>8922860
you like ethanol and water, do you pay for any 'premium' ethanol and water then
>>
>>8922871
Why do you care
>>
>>8922871
The cheapest taste like shit and make me feel like death.
Also this >>8922874
>>
File: IMG_20170511_231811.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_231811.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>8922871
>getting cucked
Schools boy memes, get on my level pic related.
You don't believe it's just ethanol and water do you ?
>>
>>8922907
that isn't vodka, that's flavored vodka and you got cucked badly paying what you did for it
>>
>>whiskey is the ultimate cuck liquor, it's just ethanol mixed with water that gets skunky in barrels!

>>gin is the ultimate cuck liquor, it is literally just ethanol mixed with water and berries

>>schnapps is the most cuck liquor, it is literally just ethanol mixed with water and flavors

>>anyone who spends more than the absolute minimum on liquor is cuk!!!!
>
>>
>>8922923
Answer the question
>>
>>8922923
Drink yourself into a coma with Everclear, OP.
>>
>>8922841
but vodka does have taste, it's just subtle
vodka is made by diluting a high gravity spirit with water
the high gravity spirit has different molecular properties depending on what it's made from, and it's also not actually 100% ethanol, so several percent of it is other stuff
water varies in taste too, it can be soft or hard, it can have different mineral content etc.
all of these variables make vodkas taste noticably different
admittedly vodka also has a serious case of diminishing returns, and good vodka can be fairly cheap too, so there's that

you also kind of fucked up by including belvedere unfiltered in your pic, since that's one of the most flavorful vodkas out there
>>
Sounds like somebody's lashing out against an empty litre of Smirnoff. Hungover buddy?
>>
>>8922969
Let's be real the ultimate cuck liquor is absinthe.
>>
>>8922841
only flavored vodkas are worthless
>>
Vodka thread?

I've tried two of these and they were good but I haven't tried the normal vodka which I've heard is a little sour.
>>
File: cir-vodka.jpg (72KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
cir-vodka.jpg
72KB, 1000x1278px
This is the only vodka I drink, poorfags stick to your meme brands
>>
>>8923507
kek
>>
>>8923495
The cucumber one tastes like dirt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.